Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
your logic is wrong considering the update has been waiting in microsofts hands this whole time waiting for them to accept it
Well ok then but people whining on the forums about waiting for the update does no good.And since most people now know it's in xbox's hands then there's no need to continue to cry to 505 on there forums.About Xbox it does have a website you can go to and it has a forum for terraria also.Wanna no why no one goes there cause Xbox isn't going to hold you and comfort you.The people that whine on these forums want someone to give them a warm glass of milk and tell them it's ok.Just deal with it people when xbox get's its update it gets the update

"Loki, post: 834728, member: 7"]Well...that sucks to hear the Vita issues were not solved at all.

I think we are going to have to find a way to set you guys up in a partnership with @505 Games Support to finally crack this nut. Noone can seem to replicate or nail it down....so maybe as a team we can? I'm going to push that idea right now.....in the meantime, make sure you file tickets at the CS Portal for 505 and note it as POST-UPDATE.
Haven't there been lots of error reports through psvita crash report system?

Screenshot?

Glass here:

12360209_600085763476163_1306259258837113294_n.jpg

Pearlwood Wall here:

12391175_600085820142824_2479784726852663542_n.jpg

Sorry for size of images.

Well ok then but people whining on the forums about waiting for the update does no good.And since most people now know it's in xbox's hands then there's no need to continue to cry to 505 on there forums.About Xbox it does have a website you can go to and it has a forum for terraria also.Wanna no why no one goes there cause Xbox isn't going to hold you and comfort you.The people that whine on these forums want someone to give them a warm glass of milk and tell them it's ok.Just deal with it people when xbox get's its update it gets the update
I appreciate what you are trying to say, but antagonizing forum members whether intentional or not solves nothing. Everyone just needs to be patient and if there is an issue in forum let the mods and admins do their jobs :)

For those that have the update, enjoy!
For those waiting, any day now!

no...the next will and I have a feeling the Vita random crash is due to filesize. worlds may be too big to handle for rendering everything. I'm not sure. either that or it may be a piece of code is missing and it acts like a pothole that causes a tire to blowout.

So do we have to create a new world for the new stuff, or can our old worlds have the new stuff now too? Thx!
I wondering the same thing. But i have both beaches corrupt and i doubt the angler will spawn on a crimson sand beach. I woukd have to cleanse the beach with pure soultion.

I feel like no one reads anyting. Why ask redundant questions? All your questions pertaining the update were answer in a previous forum, sorry I can't link you to it as of
now, because I'm on a tablet and its time consuming. You'll were told what was and wasn't added. Please stop asking and find it yourself. Patronizing, maybe, but that info is easy to find.
Some please some link them there answers.

Also for the update time, I've been with Xbox a long time and notice a trend with how they updates. For biggers games like Call of duty, Halo, or Battlefield updates seem to come out within a week. But for smaller games like Terraria and even Minecraft, updates can take up to a month to finalize.
Big games meaning triple A tittle like those listed above. Smaller, more like an indie game.

Disclamier: this may be un-accurate, these are findings and trends I've noticed.

Last edited:
for those who have the crash bug you may wanna turn off your autosave function and see if the game crashes. use a junk world you don't care about and build random stuff. If we all can help them figure out the cause then maybe just maybe the next update or hotfix will fix it

for those who have the crash bug you may wanna turn off your autosave function and see if the game crashes. use a junk world you don't care about and build random stuff. If we all can help them figure out the cause then maybe just maybe the next update or hotfix will fix it

autosave off doesn't help you still take a big risk everytime you manually save. a new world also doesn't help nor does a new character I have tried pretty much everything you can think off its a bug in the game itself that is somehow triggering a random crash making it come up with the corruption error code

After 6 months of waiting, frustration of main worlds getting corrupted, and terraria in an unplayable state.. I finally got an update. And as I feared: I can confirm that the crash issue is still there. I have tried forcing crashes using the same methods as 1.07 (EU terraria update from may). As stated here by me: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/occasional-crash-while-saving.19365/ , crashing with those circumstances still happen. I am honestly really sad about this. And im actually surprised that they roll out the update even though this is not fixed, considering this is game breaking.
I understand that they're trying to fix this... but 6 months... please.

EDIT: this is about the PSvita version.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom