Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1.2.4 update is full of glitches:
-can't use the second timer
-can't spawn the golem
-if you use the magic mirror and then quickly use the fishing rod with out bait

Also, I believe Palm Wood is bugged on Console or at least Vita; I planted acorns in the desert and on the beach half an hour ago and still no Palm trees.

I am on the Xbox 360 version and also having the same problem with the palm trees growing. I planted some in the ocean biome and a desert biome and went away to build a home for the dryad out of a living wood tree. Checked both spots a few hours later when I was done and nothing has grown.

Also, has anyone on the console (xbox 360 version) found any shiverthorn yet because I haven't.

I am on the Xbox 360 version and also having the same problem with the palm trees growing. I planted some in the ocean biome and a desert biome and went away to build a home for the dryad out of a living wood tree. Checked both spots a few hours later when I was done and nothing has grown.

Also, has anyone on the console (xbox 360 version) found any shiverthorn yet because I haven't.
Yes there is shiverthorn on 360

NEW BUG Gemspark blocks dont emit light but they do when you put a light source next to them
Odd occasion king slime wont spawn after the use of the boss summoner
Bait does not go in your ammo slot like it does on pc
360 VERSION

Alright guys, now that we have the update, its finally time to make the ultimate arena!
Let's see those arenas, bonus points for creativity and effectiveness! Don't forget to list your class setups!

Hay un ERROR GRAVE en PS4.
No se puede jugar en pantalla dividida (2-3-4 jugadores) el juego se crashea cuando uno de los personajes quiere salir. Pasa siempre. Me fije varias veces.

The 1.2.4 update is full of glitches:
-can't use the second timer
-can't spawn the golem
-if you use the magic mirror and then quickly use the fishing rod with out bait
All 1sec. Timers work on Vita.
Golem spawns like usual on Vita.
Only issue is the unfixed crashes during saving on Vita.

Thanks, been waiting for this all week! Finally got my dream Duke-Tier item, the Razorblade Typhoon, after defeating about 16-17 times and getting nothing but Tsunamis...

View attachment 88588
*The update is now live on Xbox systems!!*

Hello Terrarians!

We are happy to announce that update has been approved on the Sony consoles (PS3, PS4, and Vita) and the update will start to roll out today! For PS4, if you are a European user, you should have the update already and US players can expect it in the next few hours.

PS3 and Vita should arrive as the system allows/releases them over the next ~48 hours.

Microsoft users (Xbox 360 and Xbox One) we haven't forgotten about you! The update is at the end of the submission process with a couple of last minute touches pending. We hope to have some good news for you soon!
Is the tempest staff in the game? Also, what mounts have been added

Currently infuriated because there is no spider-related armor in the game even though it was introduced in this update, come on, really? also, no console exclusive items with this update, really? don't get me wrong, im glad the update is here, but seriously, they could have gone the little extra distance and put in what is SUPPOSED to be there by this update.

they focused on bugfixes first before content. there is a lot of stuff in 1.2.4 and the more they add the more bugs will most likely show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom