Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wiki's console update page says "Feb 18" is patch 1.08 (1.2.4 finalization). Now that DOES have a footnote and it shows the Console and Mobile Updates ETA thread as being the source for that date however, good luck looking through 70 pages of replies to find exactly what was referenced.

You would need to speak to whomever edited the wiki page and put Feb 18 I'm guessing to know if it was official or not.

Though one WOULD hope the word on the official wiki would be officially official!

http://terraria.wiki.gg/Console_Version_history
http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...-mobile-updates-eta.37123/page-70#post-853318

Though one WOULD hope the word on the official wiki would be officially official!
It is not really "official", anyone can make an account there and edit pages.

None of the devs and no one at 505Games ever updates the wiki, to my knowledge. Everything in the wiki is community-sourced "knowledge", and is subject to errors and outright disinformation.

None of the devs and no one at 505Games ever updates the wiki, to my knowledge. Everything in the wiki is community-sourced "knowledge", and is subject to errors and outright disinformation.
on noo!! figures, well the official word still says Q1 so April 1 should be the day for outrage then, ty for letting me know about the site bud!

ok, totally ignore stampy defeating DF, i was being kinda weird. ;-; :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1452952970,1452952827][/DOUBLEPOST]i was talking about PC, sorry. :l

I'd like to get the PS Vita crash bug before 1.3 is even considered. It's the most menacing of all the Vita bugs yet. Even the world terrain bug wasn't as bad in my opinion.

Thank you for the report on the arrows. :)
Temple door is an unexpected side effect of the automatic door code.

They didn't forget spider armor, it's coming in the next couple months. :)
In the future please use the effort feature (bottom left of your post) rather than double posting.
I hope we get Obsidian armor on the 360 sometime. I like the looks of it and would like to use it as vanity clothing. It`s PC 1.3 isn`t it?

I kinda figured that out pretty quick considering the "Wiki" part which is why I usually fact check what I find there. I wish it really was offical, it would save me more time and i wouldn`t have to worry about being wrong.

Last edited:
How do I get a spectre mask in xbox one. I checked the terraria wiki it said I could make one how do I do it though.
I believe that's in the list of things to be added in the upcoming update within the next 2 months. It's important to note that the "console 1.2.4" update does not contain all the items from the PC1.2.4 update, so don't panic if you can't get an item that the wiki states as obtainable. The missing items will be added soon

I believe that's in the list of things to be added in the upcoming update within the next 2 months. It's important to note that the "console 1.2.4" update does not contain all the items from the PC1.2.4 update, so don't panic if you can't get an item that the wiki states as obtainable. The missing items will be added soon
ok thanks.

Hi sorry if this is irrelevant but I saw this is for issues. Could someone please let me know what summoner weapons are on 360? Im trying to do the summoner challenge but I cant craft the Imp or hornet staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom