Terraria Console Skins from Elite Gaming Gear Now Available!

While I do like the art. Y'all use this art too much, it's like over used now. Why not try some new art later, and do a comp on the forums and the best one gets their skin on the console device!

We have some other art that was considered and still may be utilized on these - this was the art done for the console launch, however, so it felt fitting to start there.

are they like silicone wraps, are a controller with a print or... what are they?:gslime:
[doublepost=1522209786,1522209549][/doublepost]
are they like silicone wraps, are a controller with a print or... what are they?:gslime:
oh.. they're vynil decals.
:gslime:
[doublepost=1522209927][/doublepost]I noticed that my controller has a diferent shape, all wired controllers have a diferent shape.(why wired? no batteries)
:gslime:

Good evening everyone!

As a part of our ongoing Console 1.3 celebrations, we are pleased to share that Elite Gaming Gear has recently developed the first (with hopefully more designs to come) design of console and controller "skins" (Elite Skinz) for your PS4/XB1!

What are Elite Skinz?

For further details - or to order your own today - visit the Elite Gaming Gear Store at http://www.elitegaminggear.com/shop/terraria-products/?v=7516fd43adaa or click either of the images above.

We hope that everyone is enjoying the update (with more fixes on the way for those that are having issues) and that you will find this new way to show your Terrarian side as cool as we do.
Oh dude that looks so cool! But I have an Xbox One S....

Good evening everyone!

As a part of our ongoing Console 1.3 celebrations, we are pleased to share that Elite Gaming Gear has recently developed the first (with hopefully more designs to come) design of console and controller "skins" (Elite Skinz) for your PS4/XB1!

What are Elite Skinz?

For further details - or to order your own today - visit the Elite Gaming Gear Store at http://www.elitegaminggear.com/shop/terraria-products/?v=7516fd43adaa or click either of the images above.

We hope that everyone is enjoying the update (with more fixes on the way for those that are having issues) and that you will find this new way to show your Terrarian side as cool as we do.

Back
Top Bottom