Console Terraria Console: The Next Generation - Launch Date Confirmed!

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by 505Games, Nov 7, 2014.

1. equazcion

equazcion Skeletron Prime

I'd like to complain about something, but I can't think of anything. Does anyone have any ideas? I feel sort of left out.

2. Buggsy1O1

Buggsy1O1 Skeletron Prime

Just no.

3. MegaSDMGShark

MegaSDMGShark Plantera

I have a Xbox One, so this'll be awesome!

Buggsy1O1 likes this.
  4. Buggsy1O1

Buggsy1O1 Skeletron Prime

That's pretty rude ya know.

Fruitbat likes this.
  5. Fruitbat

Fruitbat Terrarian

*faceplant*
    That isn't my pic, that picture was from the OP, it is not my problem you didn't open the screenshots spoiler.

kowai and Buggsy1O1 like this.
  6. Timytheturtle

Timytheturtle Terrarian

If you look at the places to the update will go to (IOS, Google play, and amazon) its not coming out for windows phone. I want to know why but I think the devs are 1. To lazy 2. Don't like Microsoft. (because of the Xbox one version being later and the cross platform play. And finally the update not being on windows phone) or 3. They forgot they released it on the windows phone somehow

7. Nike Leon

Nike Leon Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Watch the video in the provided link. All consoles will be getting the updates :)

Fruitbat and Buggsy1O1 like this.
  8. Kacperskid

Kacperskid Terrarian

Is there a date for PC update for Terraria ? I don't need day but maybe month ? November or December ?

9. Kiddles

Kiddles The Destroyer

Unfortunately, the 3DS probably would not be able to handle it. Have you seen how much memory Terraria on PC uses?

As for a Wii U version... http://www.terrariaonline.com/threa...o-ps4-and-xbox-one.149451/page-3#post-3027153

That aside though, glad to see that PS4 and XBONE users will be able to get Terraria soon, and 1.2 no less!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
    kowai likes this.
  10. (this has nothing to do with your sentence but) MY CHARACTER IN XBOX 360 just got damn deleted :(((((((((((((((( i worked a year on it and im pissed. i have terraria on xbox one xbox 360 and mobile and i deleted my best guy i spent a year on (gear candycorn rifle turtle armour 20 ocram spawners 15 souls of blight necromantic scroll terrara blade vampire daggers magma stone hover board bundle of baloons full shroomite armour tactical shot gun sniper rifle rifle scope mthe fire gauntlet thingy)

11. Sylent :^)

Sylent :^) Plantera

Good to see Terraria getting expanded, and I have a question: Can you get Terraria for Xbox360 on disc or do you have to get it on Xbox Live?

12. Arthurdigit

Arthurdigit Terrarian

I think,yes.Maybe on Amazon.

13. MatthewSQUIID03

MatthewSQUIID03 Terrarian

Will terraria XB360 and PS3 users still get updates aswell as XB1 AND PS4 users or just XB1 and PS4

14. Arthurdigit

Arthurdigit Terrarian

Yes,it will be.

15. TheRetroDonkey

TheRetroDonkey Terrarian

This is for all the admins and developers and other people. So I've been sooo anxious for this update to come out so I was wondering if you could maybe tell me when it comes out. Or you could just give me a hint when , like what month or something like that. And I bet a lot of people would like to know too. So thank you if you do do this ✌️

16. Timytheturtle

Timytheturtle Terrarian

I'm mad that windows phone doesn't get update
    Its on PC and PC is 10x stronger. Ps4 isn't as strong as you think it is.

17. Naku

Naku Terrarian

Too bad I have not xboxone ps4 :C

18. Motch

Motch Terrarian

Any word on upgrading discounts for ppl who already have x360 or ps3 versions??

19. Irfeune

Irfeune The Destroyer

I'm sure I've said it already but I'll say it again,
    Exciting stuff.
    I can't wait to see how Terraria looks and plays on the next-Gen consoles. (Especially PS4)
    Keep up the great work 505 & Engine.

ArticReaper and Buggsy1O1 like this.