Console Terraria Console: The Next Generation - Launch Date Confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really enjoyed Terraria for the Xbox 360 and I am recently getting back into Terraria on the PC; however, considering that I purchased 4 Terraria downloads on the PC, the Xbox 360 edition, and the mobile game for my brother and myself for a reasonable price ($10 for mine, ~$7.50 for 3 during sale, $15 for 360, and $5 for mobile) I don't see myself spending $30 on the Xbox One edition simply because I don't want to pay 3x the price of a game I own with less content.

1. The Next gen version has a glass kiln
2. Old gen + next gen=cross play.
3. Next gen comes out today/14th
4. Old gen gets glass kiln update.
5. 1.2.3 is upon us.

I have it for PS4 and a friend has it for Vita and we are trying to play multiplayer. I have ensured we are both using the up to date versions and we can see our online games no problem, however when we try to connect it tells us we are not using the same version.

Is this a known problem? Is it possible we are doing something wrong?

Thanks for any help provided.

I honestly can't wait for the update however if they do not release the coin gun for the console it is desk flippin' time.

Its because it said " new console content is planned for (very!) early this year and more regulary therfore" so I was wondering if it was talking about the new gen or the xbox 360/PS3
What update? PS4 and XB1 arent getting an update. They are just being released..
because

Has anyone got the cross play working? I have all 3 versions and can't get either to work on the ps4 :( both saying that I'm using different version than the host.

If you have a PS4 add me. Its my username. I need someone to Co-op with.. So anyone who sees this and is getting PS4 Terraria add me!!

Sadley I do not have a PS4 Yet. Maybe in a year or 2 I will get one. But I have Xbox One and 360 D: Sorry. I would If I had a Ps4

Its because it said " new console content is planned for (very!) early this year and more regulary therfore" so I was wondering if it was talking about the new gen or the xbox 360/PS3

because

It stands to reason that they need to keep the various versions to same - if for no other reason than cross-play would be impossible otherwise. ;)

I'm quite surprised that we haven't seen a change-log yet. I would have to assume that even if things are remotely similar to a specific PC version that there would still be several differences. It could take a long time finding everything that was added, and you still wouldn't be able find all of the subtle things like stat changes for weapons and enemies or performance-related modifications.

How would there be a changelog if it is the same version as the current console versions?

I'd expect a changelog after the planned and mentioned updates show up next year. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom