Standalone Terraria Cursor Pack

Kircensan

Terrarian
CursorPack.png

Hi!
This cursor pack will allow you to change the cursor in your Terraria to the one you select.

I didn’t like the standard cursor in Terraria because it looks very standard and boring, I looked for cursors for the terrarium and found almost nothing, so I decided to make this cursor pack in a couple of days, since the tastes of all people are different, I had to work a bit 😏
Inside the archive you will find 46 cursors for terraria!

Installation: the instruction is inside the archive.
Delete and return to the original: backup files are also in the archive.

it wasn’t me who created the cursors, I found them on the Internet and cut them off, customized their sizes to more playable terraria, and then converted them to xnb format.
Not all cursors will suit you with their size, some turned out to be large, but if I reduced them still, their quality would suffer!
May the force be with you!:cool:

🇷🇺
Привет!
Данный курсор пак позволит изменить курсор в вашей Террарии, на тот который вы выберите.

Мне не нравился стандартный курсор в Террария, потому что он выглядит очень стандартно и скучно, я искал курсоры для террария и не нашел почти ничего, поэтому решил сделать этот курсор пак за пару дней, а так как вкусы у всех людей разные, пришлось немного поработать 😏
Внутри архива вас ждет 46 курсоров для вашей Террарии!

Установка: инструкция есть внутри архива.
Удаление и возврат к оригиналу: бекап файлов тоже в архиве.

Курсоры создал не я, я нашел их в просторах интернета и лишь обрезал, редактировал их размеры под более играбельные для террарии и потом конвертировал в xnb формат.
Не все курсоры устроят вас своим размером, некоторые получились крупными, но если бы я уменьшил их еще, пострадало бы их качество!
Да пребудет с вами сила!:cool:

Attachments

• tCURSOR.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,277
Would you decompiling them so they can be used as texture packs?
in png format? I already tried to use them as textures, but for some reason it did not give positive results, the cursor remained standard from terraria (maybe I did something wrong).
If necessary, I can do it, it will not be long.

Back
Top Bottom