Terraria dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octorowena

Terrarian
hello im just curious if terraria is a dead game or not i know i am coming to this game late after its been launched...but i just realized how amazing it is from the steam sale so shame on but ..im trying to find a server or a group to play with but no such luck from these forums...is there another forums im missing out on? any help or insight would be greatly appreciated ty!

hello im just curious if terraria is a dead game or not i know i am coming to this game late after its been launched...but i just realized how amazing it is from the steam sale so shame on but ..im trying to find a server or a group to play with but no such luck from these forums...is there another forums im missing out on? any help or insight would be greatly appreciated ty!
Have you tried going to the front page? Of the forums? Where all the spoilers for the big update are? And the June 30th release date? That everyone is talking about daily? You had to have seen A post about 1.3 when going to post this thread.

Terraria is very much alive! Personally, I do not go on any servers myself, but if you dig deep enough around the forums, I guarantee you will find someone willing to start a game. Alternatively, you could look in the community hub for Terraria, also has many people looking for multiplayer, as well as useful tips and guides for starting your game. Welcome to Terraria, and welcome to the forums!

Nearly 10,000 people play this game everyday at a time. There can be more than that, but at this moment on Steam, 10k people are playing, that's within the top 15 most played games on Steam.

And servers? Just use Google. I don't understand why people can't do a little more research than saying "I can't find anything at all" which means you didn't search at all and are just lazy.

i did use google but im not looking for a widely populated server..but its hard in general to find just a few people to play with on a server atm its just me and my gf that play and i dont doubt that milions of people still play i just more or less was wondering if there was any servers that are small that people are recruiting for and thank you all for the warm welcome sorry to be noob i just have so many questions! who knew this game would be so deep

i did use google but im not looking for a widely populated server..but its hard in general to find just a few people to play with on a server atm its just me and my gf that play and i dont doubt that milions of people still play i just more or less was wondering if there was any servers that are small that people are recruiting for and thank you all for the warm welcome sorry to be noob i just have so many questions! who knew this game would be so deep
You might be able to go on my server `:)

Ah, the eternal, unneeded question. Games are only dead when you stop playing them for good. I'm still playing some games from the nineties - whether others play them or not is of no consequence to me.

Most Some gamers confuse "worth playing" with "still on the news." And Terraria's a game built around single player, so it will be very alive past the time servers are as easy to find as they are nowadays.

No worries, in no way is terraria a dead game, if it were, would there even be an active forums? Terraria gets updates, developer spoilers, youtube hits, and many other things associated with games that are alive and well. If you would like to find servers go to the terraria website for servers. Just google terraria servers, it will be the first option. I can say that many servers are alive and filled with many individuals. For example, Pedguin (the youtuber) has his own server, it is filled with minigames! Teeria Legends has epic boss battles and awesome lobbies. Other servers have great pixel art and builds.

Have you tried going to the front page? Of the forums? Where all the spoilers for the big update are? And the June 30th release date? That everyone is talking about daily? You had to have seen A post about 1.3 when going to post this thread.
what if u cant do timespeak

I think Terraria is just on a honeymoon break. But by 1st week of July, more folks will be back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom