Other Art Terraria Desktop Wallpapers

Ok, here is an improved version of it:
Background Hell Improved.png

Though, it isn't finished...this image is still missing:
Underworld 0.png

Try making the actual size of the others (aka fits the desktop well.)
"(aka fits the desktop well.)" What do you mean with that? And, what other one(s) should I do? Which one would you want the most? (I need a plan, otherwise I tend to get nothing done! :p)

"(aka fits the desktop well.)" What do you mean with that? And, what other one should I do. (I need a plan, otherwise I tend to get nothing done! xD)
well, as you are on my thread, cropping them to fit the others here I guess is what he means.

Oh yeah, the Celestial stuff hasn't been done yet, as it seems you are more interested in this than I am atm XD

well, as you are on my thread, cropping them to fit the others here I guess is what he means.

Oh yeah, the Celestial stuff hasn't been done yet, as it seems you are more interested in this than I am atm XD

Ok, my TODO list (Hehe, I code too much Java! That's why I said: "TODO" instead of: "to do".):
-The lunar event backgrounds (http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/image-jpg.34407/)
-Crop the images so they fit a normal desktop. What dimensions would you recommend?
-This one is here so it looks as if I am very busy and have a long list!

Ok, my TODO list (Hehe, I code too much Java! That's why I said: "TODO" instead of: "to do".):
-The lunar event backgrounds (http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/image-jpg.34407/)
-Crop the images so they fit a normal desktop. What dimensions would you recommend?
-This one is here so it looks as if I am very busy and have a long list!
Well, the ones here are 1324x699 which isn't exactly standard. Not sure what standard sizes are yet to be honest.

I didn't come here to compete with Milt. I came here to tell that there is an easier way which works just as well if you take the picture at the correct time which I obviously didn't.
Not quite, if you look at both images, Milt's image has a better resolution and is sharper.
Your way could work if you use a larger in game resolution though.

Oh and umm, before I actually do any resizing, what sizes would be preferred.

And also, would you want a simple resize, or for the whole image to be extended?
1920x1200 please. :)

Well, the ones here are 1324x699 which isn't exactly standard. Not sure what standard sizes are yet to be honest.
As best as I can remember, standard sizes are 1920x1080 for standard issue Widescreen, highest common non-Widescreen Res is 1600x1200, I run the less standard 1920x1200, I know there's such thing as 1920x1440 Res, & common Laptop Res is 1440x900. Hope this helps. :)

Back
Top Bottom