Portfolio/Multi-Topic TERRARIA DIFFICULT

Do you think we should have a intermediate difficulty ???

• Total voters

Zack Fair

Terrarian
Hello guys, how are you doing? I'm new to the forum but not to the game xD

I'd like to make a suggestion about the Expert difficulty.

I find the expert mode as it suggests, too hard. After getting my :red: kicked so many times , I read a lot about it and found that this mode, for example, people always need to buff himself before going out on an andventure, wasting tons of time and potions to just TRY to keep alive. The NPCs hits too hard and in my opinion the dificulty is best design for MULTIPLAYER other than playing it alone.(Thats my case =/)

Well is there a problem with it? Nope. Actually it's good to have such a hard challenge as a option for who whish to do so, BUT I think the Normal Game it's too easy, while expert is TOO HARD, would not be a good idea to make A NEW DIFFICULTY LEVEL other than the available alternatives??? A middle tier option would be great and fun to play!

I've never found Expert mode too hard, other than at the very beginning, before you have a proper base.
Then again, I don't know other people's experiences so I support.

Personally, I don't find Expert Mode difficult to the point where I need potions just for exploring, and I don't think double-damage really gets that bad 'til near-endgame (Or, you know, Giant Tortoises), but an Intermediate difficulty would be cool.
Some sort of intermediate difficulty would be nice, but I dont find the expert mode too hard at all.
*cough* Mr. Died-4-Times-Fighting-Skeletron-Prime.

Personally, I don't find Expert Mode difficult to the point where I need potions just for exploring, and I don't think double-damage really gets that bad 'til near-endgame (Or, you know, Giant Tortoises), but an Intermediate difficulty would be cool.
*cough* Mr. Died-4-Times-Fighting-Skeletron-Prime.
shush i may be bad at games, yet even i think that expert mode hardmode aint that hard ;(

Reactions: Bry
Back
Top Bottom