PS4 Terraria does not work with one of my controllers but it works in other games

FireRagerBatl

Terrarian
Whenever I play Terraria on PS4 I cannot start the game with the X button. I start the game with my brother's PS4 controller but when I enter my inventory, I can't exit it and if my cursor moves over stackable items, it picks them up fast and I can't put it back down. I did a data restoration and re-installed the game but it still does it. My controller works fine on other games so why does it not work and how do I solve it?

Whenever I play Terraria on PS4 I cannot start the game with the X button. I start the game with my brother's PS4 controller but when I enter my inventory, I can't exit it and if my cursor moves over stackable items, it picks them up fast and I can't put it back down. I did a data restoration and re-installed the game but it still does it. My controller works fine on other games so why does it not work and how do I solve it?
Hi there @FireRagerBatl, welcome to the forums. :)

I’m wondering if you have custom bindings that are messing with things. If you change the controller settings in the game back to default, does that solve anything?

It sadly does not work. I have 2 controllers and it does not work on one of them. So I do not think it is bindings anyway. I did try changing bindings before this post

Is the controller that doesn't work an original controller (eg made by Sony)? If it was made by a third party then I can understand why it doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom