Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Am I crazy?

I'm pretty sure that in 1.3.4, Terraria remembered you had it windowed but maximized upon start up, and now after 1.4+, it doesn't (you have to click the maximize button manually every time you start the game).

This seems like a bug/oversight to me so I'm going to stick it in bug reports.

To clarify, are you trying to use Maximized Windowed With-Borders?

It may not be what you are looking for, but Windowless Bordered should work for your purposes, unless you very specifically want the task bar above the program.

To clarify, are you trying to use Maximized Windowed With-Borders?

It may not be what you are looking for, but Windowless Bordered should work for your purposes, unless you very specifically want the task bar above the program.

Yes, I need the Taskbar visible at all times. Now, if you could do Borderless Window and specify a custom resolution, that would be awesome too because I would set it for 1920x1040 (because the taskbar is exactly 40 pixels high) and the window start position of 0,0 ..... but so few games let you do that.

But yes, I mean Windows with border, starting maximized without having to click the button. Pretty sure Terraria once did that, but doesn't anymore for whatever reason.

Back
Top Bottom