tModLoader Terraria: Endgame Content v1.1

Some Guy Named Gerald

Skeletron Prime
banner.png

The Terraria mod Endgame Content has just had a MASSIVE update, overhauling basically the entire mod. There's new sprites, new items, new enemies, new bosses, EVERYTHING!

THIS MOD IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED, AND IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR THE 1.3 VERSION OF TMODLOADER. IT WILL NOT BE GETTING PORTED TO 1.4 OR 1.4.4.

For those who are unfamiliar with the Endgame Content mod, let me give you the rundown. Endgame Content is a mod that... well, adds more content to the end of the game. Terraria is sort of lacking in stuff to do once Moon Lord is defeated, so I decided to fix that problem. There are many bosses to fight, many weapons to collect, I wanted to make a seemingly endless endgame with lots to do.

Here's a list of everything the mod/update adds:
Here's the key: (Old Update Quantity) -> (New Update Quantity)
41 -> 104 new weapons
12 -> 26 new enemies
5 -> 8 new bosses
11 -> 24 unique new crafting materials
2 -> 7 new paintings
13 -> 23 new accessories
4 -> 7 new armor sets
1 -> 2 new tools
1 -> 1 new grappling hook (we didn't add any new ones)
AND MORE!

If you are one of the original people who downloaded the mod before this update, it would be important for me to point out that there were some BIG balance changes to nearly every item. The original 5 bosses have also been changed significantly as well. There has also been a massive number of sprite changes.

Curious as to what the boss battles actually look like? Here's some screenshots for you. HUGE SPOILER WARNING!!
Capture 2021-06-21 15_28_40.png

Capture 2021-06-21 15_29_14.png

Capture 2021-06-21 15_31_03.png
One of the bosses has a custom theme, made by me, uploaded to my music channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWVA7Cd1GlkemykXPceeJxw), and there were meant to be 2 other boss themes as well, but there were some file size issues, and they had to be cut. Even as OGG files, they were too big for tModLoader's upload limit.
Want to give the mod a try? Look it up on tModLoader! You can install it from the mod browser. Just search "Endgame Content", you can't miss it.
Want to see the original version of the mod? It's not nearly as good as the new version, but you can check it out here: tModLoader - Terraria: Endgame Content
Do Note: The original version of the mod is no longer accessible.

THIS MOD IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED, AND IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR THE 1.3 VERSION OF TMODLOADER. IT WILL NOT BE GETTING PORTED TO 1.4 OR 1.4.4.

v1.1.1.1
-A bit of small optimization fixes involving a couple of pesky bosses in the mod. I hope this helps, but I don't exactly have an easy way to test it.
v1.1.1
-New melee weapon, the Furious Soul
-The Meteflora theme (
) has been added to the mod (finally)
-Also added a music box for the new theme
-Added recipes for the Ankh Charm items, so you don't have to do all of that tedious farming
-Removed Meteflora's dialogue, it was kinda cringe
-There's also one more special thing that was added, but I won't tell what it is...
v1.1.0.3
-Increased Cult Master Hand's health, but decreased his damage.
-Cult Master Hand now spawns in way less minions
-Cult Master Hand's minions deal less damage
-Decreased the amount of time it takes to mine modded ores.
v1.1.0.2
-Increased drop rates for Blood of Evil, Mysterious Magical Stones, Odd Metal Plates, Power Auras, and Cursed Rubies.
-Shadow Imps now drop Blood of Evil instead of Mysterious Magical Stones.
v1.1.0.1
-Description edits. That's it.

Last edited:
This mod is really good, beat all of the harder mech bosses and so far it's been exceeding my expectations. Only problem is that because of the higher quality lazers from the mod that shoot out of the destroyer of the void and gemstone spirit lag the game to the extreme on medium end hardware. And since my friends also want to play this mod together, it would also be a problem for them because of their even lower end hardware. Maybe change it to the normal lazers from the vanilla game? Other than that this mod is amazing.

Edit: I've also realized that sometimes the bosses just won't spawn if you use their summon.

Last edited:
This mod is really good, beat all of the harder mech bosses and so far it's been exceeding my expectations. Only problem is that because of the higher quality lazers from the mod that shoot out of the destroyer of the void and gemstone spirit lag the game to the extreme on medium end hardware. And since my friends also want to play this mod together, it would also be a problem for them because of their even lower end hardware. Maybe change it to the normal lazers from the vanilla game? Other than that this mod is amazing.

Edit: I've also realized that sometimes the bosses just won't spawn if you use their summon.
Hello, 6 months into the future, I am finally here with a response. I'm really glad you enjoy the mod! Great to hear. I will be taking note of the feedback given, and will be making an optimization patch sometime in the near future, and hopefully that will help with your issue. Unfortunately, I do not know what's up with the whole boss not spawning thing, it has something to do with the way Terraria spawning works (which to be frank I am not a huge fan of it), but I am aware of the glitch and am having trouble fixing it. This upcoming patch will likely be the last update for this mod EVER, as I am moving on to creating bigger and better things, most of which being outside of Terraria modding.

Hello, 6 months into the future, I am finally here with a response. I'm really glad you enjoy the mod! Great to hear. I will be taking note of the feedback given, and will be making an optimization patch sometime in the near future, and hopefully that will help with your issue. Unfortunately, I do not know what's up with the whole boss not spawning thing, it has something to do with the way Terraria spawning works (which to be frank I am not a huge fan of it), but I am aware of the glitch and am having trouble fixing it. This upcoming patch will likely be the last update for this mod EVER, as I am moving on to creating bigger and better things, most of which being outside of Terraria modding.
Looking forward for this update

Looking forward for this update
I've already released it, I don't have a clue about what I've changed actually helping, but I hope it did. Either way, I'm not planning to return to the world of Terraria modding until 1.4 is released for tmodloader, then will I continue working on not this mod, but a new one. One that won't have as many lag issues.

Back
Top Bottom