tModLoader Terraria Extended Mod

whats this mod all about? is it going to be post moonlord? is it going to be pre-hm, hm, and endgame having new stuff?
im quite interested in this mod
once i get my tmodloader to work again i might download it

i have been working hard on this project in fact ive been working on it for 1 week 4 days...
Same as Rafelandroid asked, what does this mod do exactly? There's no info in the mod browser, there isn't any info here either, and I can't find the video you have in the mod browser's description. Some info about what this mod is about would be nice.

Same as Rafelandroid asked, what does this mod do exactly? There's no info in the mod browser, there isn't any info here either, and I can't find the video you have in the mod browser's description. Some info about what this mod is about would be nice.
its about i dont know actually. And i found out i have been working on it for 3 weeks lol. But sorry i might put something in the description of what it is about...

Its about extra weapons, extra npcs, more items, and after moon lord stuff!

whats this mod all about? is it going to be post moonlord? is it going to be pre-hm, hm, and endgame having new stuff?
im quite interested in this mod
once i get my tmodloader to work again i might download it
Its about extra weapons, extra npcs, more items, and after moon lord stuff!

Back
Top Bottom