Terraria Fake Bug Report Thread(game)

DarkWiz17

Spazmatism
I thought it would be fun to do fake bug reports. There is a fake suggestion thread, so why not a fake bug report? Here is an example:

Platform: PC
Version: 1.3.4.4

Betsy spawned the Moon Lord which continued to spawn Moon Lords, that spawned Moon Lords which spawned Betsys. I don't have mods on.

I think this is actually a thread where you say things like "Moon lord didn't die fam. also my world got deleted for no reason." things like that. Not fixing fake bugs.

Version: 1.3.5.3

When the Eye of Cthulhu's transitioned into it's second form, it glitched the sprite so it looks like the pumpkin moon's moon sprite.

Platform: Mobile
Version: 1.3 (just roll with it)

A Dungeon Guardian somehow spawned after I killed the Moon Lord, who spawned after I killed Ocram, who spawned after I killed the Wall of Flesh, who spawned after I killed a zombie!

Platform: Mobile
Version: 1.3 (just roll with it)

A Dungeon Guardian somehow spawned after I killed the Moon Lord, who spawned after I killed Ocram, who spawned after I killed the Wall of Flesh, who spawned after I killed a zombie!

Holy :redspin:

Platform: Mac
Version: 1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1..1.1.1..1.1.1..1

Pressing the Single Player button automatically makes a new character and puts me into a new world, where the grass sprite is replace with guides.

Platform: Mac
Version: 1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1..1.1.1..1.1.1..1

Pressing the Single Player button automatically makes a new character and puts me into a new world, where the grass sprite is replace with guides.

I kinda want to see that...

Version: 1.3.5.3

After the top hat items drops, the blood moon glitches and nothing but the Groom zombie variant spawns. Will not cease until all grooms have despawned. Not killed, depsawned.

Platform: Xbox 2 XS
Version: 8.31.2

The Lord of Galguthalogathudakljsadfasd spawn killed me and broke my computer. Also my pet Alkdhajkslvkjasmavkaunburahhgeahliughdgjkashdgjkasgb disappeared when Moon God Ray of Doomed my Phototyser.

Back
Top Bottom