Terraria Fake Bug Report Thread(game)

Platform: plate
Version:1.3.5
When I summoned the moon lord, I instantly died and my player’s sprite is now Moon Lord’s Head

Platform: gameboy advance
Version: 1.4.0.0.1
So I was in the snow biome, and there was this swarm of bees, so I went into it and it disappeared, then suddenly the sky went void colour and the penguins started running at 100mph

Platform: 3M above the ground
Version: 1.3.6.6.4

On expert mode enemies seem to deal double damage
The Dryad started spawning more Dryads everywhere which all kept spawning Lost girls which in turn deal 689 damage each.

Platform: Minecraft Command Blocks
Version: 2.4.7

If I mine a block, it still has collision even after being destroyed, and if I save and quit, the block comes back fully. As such, I am unable to play the game, and am requesting help.

Platform: Yes
Version: No
The Ocram spawned on PC while I was mining some gold ore but it didn't deal any damage, however my game crashed after 4 minutes.

Platform: Texas Instruments TI30XIIS Science Calculator
Version: 1

Whenever I try to fight the Lunatic Cultist he keeps summoning millions of Dungeon Guardians, causing my game to crash from too many enteties. Please fix this, as I would like to fight Moon Lord.

Platform: 9 and 3 quarters
Version 1

I made too many harry potter references and now I got taken away to a boarding school in England help

Platform: Toaster
Version: 1.4.1.2.1.3.7.9.5
The Empress of Light opened a portal to another dimension and Herobrine came out of said portal and killed everyone including the eol.

Platform: PC
Version: 1.4.1.2

It seemed unusual to me which is why I am posting here. Eye of Cthulhu shoots laser beams now?

Adding onto previous report it seems to have a lot higher stats than it did before, as well as coming with another eye, that one shooting green fire projectiles.

Back
Top Bottom