PC Terraria files are corrupted

TwoDawn

Official Terrarian
i opened terraria and it went black for a few seconds, and crashed with a crash report saying a file was corrupted, and after deleting stuff, uninstalling and reinstalling, some restarts and other stuff it still does not work

i opened terraria and it went black for a few seconds, and crashed with a crash report saying a file was corrupted, and after deleting stuff, uninstalling and reinstalling, some restarts and other stuff it still does not work
Maybe some mod or texture pack is corrupting the game or even the tmodloader, if you are trying to use these things.
It can also be a character or world file.
But if you are reinstalling and using a new character and world, without using texture pack or tmodloader, I don't know the solution, maybe formatting your PC.

i have a few texture packs that i use sometimes and ive had them for a while and they did nothing, and also i tried uninstalling the mod loader beforehand

i have a few texture packs that i use sometimes and ive had them for a while and they did nothing, and also i tried uninstalling the mod loader beforehand
Texture packs and tmodloader do not seem to be perfectly stabilized currently, as apparently seen here:
And as I said here:

so uh, how are you able to access the texture packs for it while outside of the game

i dont see the texture pack folder in the game files so i cant delete or move the texture packs to be able to play the game

i dont see the texture pack folder in the game files so i cant delete or move the texture packs to be able to play the game
It looks like you need to reinstall the game, make a new character and world and without using texture packs.

Back
Top Bottom