3DS Terraria for 3DS Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2DS is cheaper, so if you do not care for any other model-exclusive features (such as the clamshell design, the larger screens of the XL models, or the additional power of the New models), then it makes logical sense financially speaking.
I totally agree. What he was saying was the 3D hurt his eyes (meaning he used it). So, logically speaking, it would make sense to keep it and not get a 2DS.

I agree with the point you are making.

Same, the 3D feature gave me a headache when I tried a 3DS, so I went for the 2DS. Thankfully, because of the larger SD cards 2DS's carry, I should be able to download the game...unless I put too many songs and games on there. Maybe I have, because when I tried to download SSB4 it wouldn't let me, so I had to get retail...

Anyone know how much space Terraria will take? I have extra SD Cards ready just in case. ;)
Probably not as much as Smash Bros. That colossal thing has thousands of 3D models and hundreds of pieces of music. PC Terraria had about 3000 or 6000 sprites before 1.3, they are pretty small but actually twice the resolution they look like they would be. Each "pixel" is actually a 2×2 pixel square for some reason...

Still contemplating about buying it, if it costs any more than 15 dollars I'm probably not gonna. It just seems... odd, I understand 505 games needs their money too but c'mon , so do we.

I posted my impressions and observations from playing the 3DS version insofar here (how I am able to do so is explained at the start of the post).

Still contemplating about buying it, if it costs any more than 15 dollars I'm probably not gonna. It just seems... odd, I understand 505 games needs their money too but c'mon , so do we.
It's $20, sadly. It'll probably be on a holiday sale when it's close to Christmas though.

Thanks didn't know what forum section would it be on. Thought that it would be on mobile forum. :sigh:

It comes out tomorrow! I've already prepared a spot on my 2DS's home menu for the game using badges from the Nintendo Badge Arcade! (just imagine the folder with the T on it as the icon of the game :p)
HNI_0061.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom