>hides 3ds under bed
>says never took
>believes
>hides at freind house
>charade continues
>gathers money
>now we wait...
tumblr_nmfaw83HUi1titub2o1_500.png

I already saw this trailer on the eShop, except it didn't have the music. Still, I'M SO EXCITED!! I'LL FINALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD TO MY AMAZON WISHLIST!! :'D

EDIT: I just checked it on Amazon. According to them, the 3DS Retail version will be out February 23, 2016, and the Wii U version will be out April 12, 2016. Let's hope that's accurate! :p

I just checked it on Amazon. According to them, the 3DS Retail version will be out February 23, 2016, and the Wii U version will be out April 12, 2016. Let's hope that's accurate! :p
Note that these dates are almost certainly "hoped-for" dates from Amazon, and not official dates. They will almost certainly change as the dates get nearer.

Amazon (and other retailers) put up similar "release dates" ahead of the PS4/XBox One versions, and they did not reflect reality.

Is this game only for New 3ds xl because of the extra button above the A,B,Y,X buttons? or is it for classic 3ds?

It's kind of a middle ground. Discussion for it will be located in the console section of the forum though, as far as I know.

Well i was wanting to know as I have the PC version and was hoping for some of the unique mobile (and or) console bosses. I would also be happy if the wii U/3ds versions had special bosses all their own.

so terraria on 3DS costs twice as much as on pc, which is bigger and has more content.
#Re-logic

Let's play it the other way around. What should the current PC version cost, value-wise

- its been quintupled-plus in content and such since its launch, but its the same $10? What's it truly worth nowadays? Not saying we are doing anything there - just an illustration.

As noted, pricing on consoles and such are not as developer-controlled as, say, steam. :)

Is this game only for New 3ds xl because of the extra button above the A,B,Y,X buttons? or is it for classic 3ds?

Actually, it should run on 2DS as well as all 3DS models. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom