3DS Terraria for 3DS Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, why do us Canadians get ripped off? $20 usd is $27 cad not $30. I'm just mad because I only have $30 so I have to go and buy ANOTHER eshop card :(

We are very pleased to announce the early arrival of Terraria on Nintendo 3DS! Starting December 10th, Terraria will be available in the 3DS eShop for $19.99 (£16.99). The newest addition to the Terraria family will feature touchscreen controls and 4-player multiplayer using Local Play. Initially it is only available digitally while physical copies are planned to launch early next year.

For some Frequently Asked Questions (and some answers too), please check here.
is there a difference in 3ds and xl?

is there a difference in 3ds and xl?
No difference in the current version of the game, it's the same for both devices (I understand that the 2DS works, too).

I just got a Suspicious Looking Apple...wasn't that supposed to be a Mobile exclusive item?
Codeglue did the 3DS port, so there's likely a lot in common with the mobile versions.

Personaly speacking. I own terraria on PC,iPhone,Vita....and now 3DS, which I think has the best controls. I'm loving it.

Really hoping for the 1.2.4 summoner items to be added which makes summoner a lot more viable then 1.2

Maybe their there, not that far yet.

Edit: I've bought the 3ds version on 4 system for the whole house ^.^

oDIvW-uflV_XC0pPRdrx78UZIO1CzM4GY-XIfUJaJbs.jpg

Ok so let's analyze this screenshot. You have a crimson armored-player with a wooden sword, a copper axe, and a titanium pickaxe. Titanium. And I'm pretty sure that there are no servers to go to for free items or cheats on 3DS, so, is this guy an idiot, a master, or an exploiter to use extremely pre-hardmode armor and tools in conjunction with hardmode ones?
  • If he's exploiting, I'm scared and doubtful for this port.
  • If he's a master, I'm impressed and confused at their ability.
  • If he's an idiot, I'm disappointed and upset in what this says about our community.

Ok so let's analyze this screenshot. You have a crimson armored-player with a wooden sword, a copper axe, and a titanium pickaxe. Titanium. And I'm pretty sure that there are no servers to go to for free items or cheats on 3DS, so, is this guy an idiot, a master, or an exploiter to use extremely pre-hardmode armor and tools in conjunction with hardmode ones?
  • If he's an idiot, I'm disappointed and upset in what this says about our community.
It's a screenshot from the developers, from here.

He's got a dev version and can spawn in whatever he likes, most likely.

I don't know, trailers lie a lot

Also the armor is likely vanity, just a thing to consider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom