Official Terraria for Mac & Linux In Development!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna ask this, will MAC be on the same version and PC? And also if we will be able to play together?

If you want to play Terraria for now, all you can do is Mobile, switch to PC, or download a version on MediaFire or something like that.

Haha, well, im happy your finally doing it, but i figured out how to get it on linux anyway, about six months ago. I talked to redigit about it, but he wasnt really interested at the time. Thanks for being such amazing developers!

YESSSSS! I bought terraria a year ago for my windows computer, then that computer broke and i got a mac. i am so exited!!!!

The reason i almost didn't buy Terraria is that it didn't support Mac Osx and Linux.
I've been waiting for this since I bought the game :D

NOW It's On Mac? I Bought The Game For My Friend A Few Months Ago And Now I Wasted My Money, As The Game Disappeared Because He Never Was Able To Play l:/

I think it might be a little late for this, but will Mac/Linux be aviable by the end of the year/end of november?

I think we will release the mac port with 1.3 so it is up to date at launch. :)

That's all the information we have for this (outside of them including the need for Mac/Linux beta testers in the relevant thread).

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm really happy this is coming out for Mac, but what is taking so long for it to come out for Mac? I mean, Civilization 6 is coming out before 2015 and it only took three months for the sequel to Five Nights at Freddy's to come out. Is it really difficult to create for Mac?

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm really happy this is coming out for Mac, but what is taking so long for it to come out for Mac? I mean, Civilization 6 is coming out before 2015 and it only took three months for the sequel to Five Nights at Freddy's to come out. Is it really difficult to create for Mac?
Apparently it is. Also, the new 5NAF I sjust in Beta, possibly more is coming. Creepy already though.

yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom