Official Terraria for Mac & Linux In Development!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the best of my knowledge, 1.3 will release simultaneously on PC/Mac/Linux. That's been the plan all along, anyway.

The last announced release target date was "sometime in June", no fixed date. Again, as far as I know, that is still the expectation.
THANK YOU SO MUCH

So is this still going to be a thing? I've played Terraria on console for the past few weeks and it's amazing, sadly though there's A LOT of stuff I am missing since I have to use the disk version of the game, and can't update it seeing as I have no way to connect to the internet on my xbox, and would love to play it on my mac. Is this still being worked on, or do I need to save up to buy Windows and use boot camp?:(

So is this still going to be a thing? I've played Terraria on console for the past few weeks and it's amazing, sadly though there's A LOT of stuff I am missing since I have to use the disk version of the game, and can't update it seeing as I have no way to connect to the internet on my xbox, and would love to play it on my mac. Is this still being worked on, or do I need to save up to buy Windows and use boot camp?:(
Same time as 1.3.

Finally! I can stop playing Terraria on Mobile! *Throws iPad out the window* Okay, where's the count down?

I had asked Loki in a private convo about if the Mac port would release the moment 1.3 release, but he said it may take a week or two for the Mac port to release after the 1.3 update. :( :( :(

But that will give them time to finalize it and get rid of any bugs! :D

I had asked Loki in a private convo about if the Mac port would release the moment 1.3 release, but he said it may take a week or two for the Mac port to release after the 1.3 update. :( :( :(

But that will give them time to finalize it and get rid of any bugs! :D
Yep! Special MVP Access for us so we can get A bit less bugs!

Now the real question, will the Mac and windows save files be compatible, so that I may begin playing 1.3 in Parallel on the 30th, and transfer my game to the Mac Terraria directory once it becomes available? (I have SEVERAL buddies stoked about the impending 1.3, but they are all on Windows machines, and I don't expect them to wait for me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom