3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please remove the automatic equip, I'm tired of giant bows appear in my head
For the time being, a simple fix for this issue is to wear something in the vanity head slot to avoid autoequip. I do agree that this feature is rather problematic, but instead of removing it I would opt to add an option to the settings menu to disable it.

Some initial thoughts/impressions:

Can you make it so the doors don't open when you walk up to them?

Also the big (A) that appears an screen sometimes obscures your view, can we turn them off or make them smaller?

The music is will abruptly change sometimes when changing biomes... It's a bit annoying!

The character is glowing for some crazy reason, any way to turn it off?

Can we have Auto-Swing only on weapons that should have it please?

And some options don't seem to have the option to use buttons, you have to use the touch screen for chests?

The game feels a bit like it's in super-easy mode.

Please say expert mode is coming!!

Also, having the Grappling Hook and the Interact/Talk on the same button is very frustrating when I use it to scale my house and there's a chest or an NPC in the way - especially considering how far away I can talk with NPCs

Hello, I just bought it. My problem with the game: I think the graphics on the upper display are too tiny. Is there any way to zoom it (except for switching to the building screen with the grid)? If not, this would be a great addition. I'm wearing strong glasses, so concentrating on the tiny graphics is no fun.

Got mine yesterday.
controls a bit confusing but i will get used to them.
also loving it (other than controls). me and my friend are going to play all night long haha

So far, I think the buggiest thing about the game by far is the music. The music just never seems to know what it's doing, if it's in a biome it'll glitch back and forth between the biome music and the two regular daytime tracks, and underground it does the same thing with the two underground tracks and whatever biome you're in.

The game is really buggy.

Hard mode enemies in mushroom biome,

Multiples of the same NPC moving in,

Enemies spawn in your house,

Enemies walk through closed doors,

Lights keep 'popping' into view (torches switch off when off screen, and it's really jarring when they pop back into view)

Regardless of it clearly being rushed out for Christmas, it's still Terraria. It's still a great game, and I must admit that I like what they've done with the UI. The world size is what's annoying me the most.

Also, I've been playing for about 10 hours or so, I've got full health but still, the eye of Cthulhu hasn't challenged me?
Not sure why.

And saving your game takes AGES!

The game is really buggy.

Hard mode enemies in mushroom biome,

Multiples of the same NPC moving in,

Enemies spawn in your house,

Enemies walk through closed doors,

Lights keep 'popping' into view (torches switch off when off screen, and it's really jarring when they pop back into view)

Regardless of it clearly being rushed out for Christmas, it's still Terraria. It's still a great game, and I must admit that I like what they've done with the UI. The world size is what's annoying me the most.

Also, I've been playing for about 10 hours or so, I've got full health but still, the eye of Cthulhu hasn't challenged me?
Not sure why.

And saving your game takes AGES!
Yeah, these things really bother me, too. I had to summon the EoC eventually. The world size didn't bother me until I found out that apparently the world generation literally skipped the snow biome in order to make the desert larger (and it's still incredibly tiny). That really disappointed me and now I have to generate a new one for the snow biome blocks so I can make an artificial one. Still really bugs me that it didn't spawn on it's own.

Yeah, these things really bother me, too. I had to summon the EoC eventually. The world size didn't bother me until I found out that apparently the world generation literally skipped the snow biome in order to make the desert larger (and it's still incredibly tiny). That really disappointed me and now I have to generate a new one for the snow biome blocks so I can make an artificial one. Still really bugs me that it didn't spawn on it's own.
Really? I've created multiple worlds, all of them had a tundra and no desert.

But sucks that you were banned, you can't privately upload screenshots?
Nope. I'm hoping to get a Wii U someday and make my return to Miiverse. I made so many friends on there and it really sucked to lose them all to some kid who was angry I had so many followers and he didn't. It doesn't surprise me that the admins decided to accept his report, either (they'll accept just about anything that gets reported).

Anyways, back on-topic, I just generated a new world for the snow biome. I got one, but, just as @GoldenTerrabyte said, it skipped the desert. It seems like just like how it's randomly decided if your world will be Corruption or Crimson, it seems like it's also randomly decided if it's Snow or Desert.

WVW69ipmZTU6LY1Miz

Can I also just point out that the Rainbow Rod's inventory sprite is... oddly depressing?

WVW69ipmZTU6LY1Miz

Can I also just point out that the Rainbow Rod's inventory sprite is... oddly depressing?
May I also ask why there's a werewolf buff on you when it's clearly day? Just curious, I'm not trying to say you're cheating or anything. :p

EDIT: In fact, why does it say "Campfire" above it? :eek:

May I also ask why there's a werewolf buff on you when it's clearly day? Just curious, I'm not trying to say you're cheating or anything. :p

EDIT: In fact, why does it say "Campfire" above it? :eek:
For some reason the buff list will say the name of the most recent buff you got for a few seconds even after that buff goes away. I must have quickly passed through a Campfire's range.

And the werewolf buff icon is the pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom