3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like it so far but there are a lot of bugs and glitch but other than that I love it.:cool:
[DOUBLEPOST=1449876062,1449875876][/DOUBLEPOST]
May I also ask why there's a werewolf buff on you when it's clearly day? Just curious, I'm not trying to say you're cheating or anything. :p

EDIT: In fact, why does it say "Campfire" above it? :eek:
Well the game just came out so there are going to be some slight problems. Hope they fix it soon :)

I start making new worlds over and over trying to get a corruption world. End up walking all the way to the dungeon trying to find crimson/corruption.

I end up walking into the dungeon looking for water bolts. I notice i went a little far, start finding gold chests. Dungeon guardian fails to spawn and kill me and no dungeon enemies are spawning either. Was pretty funny though.
However, with the array of glitches in mind i still think this is the best way to play (with the exception of our beloved pc master race of course!)

So what new stuff is exclusive to the 3DS version? Like what items? I'd only get this to play with my cousin (whom also has PC but his laptop sucks so hard even youtube craps on him).

Just found out that paint isn't in the game. That's kind of a bummer because it was one of my favorite parts of building.

Yeah, I guess for the same reason as dyes. Apparently the 3DS can't use pixel shaders, but I swear I've seen some form of color tinting in other games, hopefully they discover something that works.

Is there none, though? Because I noticed it said this in the OP:

I haven't found anything of the sort, but I do wonder...
From what I've heard, the Hero and Plumber outfits are PC colors instead of the console/mobile versions. Could be what they're talking about or could be something coming in a later update. *shrug*

From what I've heard, the Hero and Plumber outfits are PC colors instead of the console/mobile versions. Could be what they're talking about or could be something coming in a later update. *shrug*
Yeah. And who knows what's hidden somewhere post-Plantera or post-Golem, nobody's gotten that far yet I don't think, since the game just came out.

For the moment just having fun not getting far. Does anyone know if fishing works yet, never tested it yet.
Edit- yub it works just tested it

I've encountered a couple of bugs:

The spear range issue which others have mentioned, and on one occasion the spear started flying forward in a forward / back motion until it went off screen.

I also had a goblin invasion without smashing a shadow orb / crimson heart, happened as soon as I killed skeletron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom