3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try saving and exiting. I've heard the hearts don't appear but your health does increase.

I'm pretty sure you're right. I have no armor, but hearts don't start reading apart after I'm attacked at first.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449943129,1449942901][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, as far as exclusive content goes, what about the different species of butterflies? I haven't seen that before, but maybe I missed that.

I'm pretty sure you're right. I have no armor, but hearts don't start reading apart after I'm attacked at first.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449943129,1449942901][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, as far as exclusive content goes, what about the different species of butterflies? I haven't seen that before, but maybe I missed that.
PC has had a variety of butterflies for a long time now.

Are there any bee hives in the jungle? I haven't encountered and in 2 worlds yet.
Also I can't wait for the fishing to be fixed! I can't complete the quests because I can't catch the right fish in the correct biomes! :(

I have actually found 2 in my first world. Here is another bug when did arch demons start dropping crystal shards in pre-hardmode?o_O

I love the fact that terraria has been ported to almost everything, expanding to every where making it more and more popular among users, the game seems fine, it fits Nintendo good

Also, I can't seem to beat Plantera, it just seems to do way too much damage to me, and I know for sure it's not Enraged, it just does too much damage, and I dodge as best I can but the few hits I do take are too much.

Like they said it was a last made dissension, also with us all playing we can find more bugs, then all 10 of there staff. With that they can have the hardcopies and the wii u more efficient

This was added by CodeGlue as am apology of sorts for mobile being so buggy so long. If im remembering correctly.
"Hey guys, sorry for our game being so unplayable for a long time, let's unbalance the game as an apology! Yay!"

I see what you mean, every spear like weapon if you use in a single direction would increase the damage radius. if that is a bug

I was in the underground jungle and just about every sprite on the top screen, and the entirety of my bottom screen kept disappearing lol. sorry to overwhelm this thread with myself whining about bugs. But hopefully a lot of these issues are adressed quickly :(

I posting about a bug, this one is about the goblin/pirate invasion. The reason why the music goes all over the place to figure out what music is because all foes despain instantly when they are off from your screen. Tested this by running around. As I found a mob I just go off screen for a second and when I came back it was gone.
Edit- but for some reason staying still or saving, the invasion starts working properly

Last edited:
"Hey guys, sorry for our game being so unplayable for a long time, let's unbalance the game as an apology! Yay!"
*shrug* not my idea or my choice.
Posts containing only 1 word, images, or emoji are against the rules. Please try to include at least one complete sentence so that you're actually contributing to the discussion.

I haven't seen a lot of bugs yet but that's probably because I'm enjoying minecarts and building a super cool coaster. I did notice that slimes spawn in an overabundance. That's ok though since I can gather the gel from them at a faster pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom