3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just battled both destroyer and twins never experienced anything odd.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450138431,1450138272][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can, it just doesn't show the big pop-up A icon above the timers.
just tryed it and it works, wonder why they didn't add the icon for it.

Just ended apun this bug, when you useing a item, considering a weabon (happens when im useing the gungnir) whenever you switch to the pickaxe while useing the item (mine would be a a adamantite pickaxe) the pickaxe speed would slow down to a copper pickaxe speed.
Edit- to fix it you can stop mining or switch to something else.

Hi! First idk but i placed my bed in game and removed it again and after that my bed was gone :'( lol and one time i was fighting eye of cthulhu up over the floating island cuz i built a tower there then i accidentally lured EOC out the sky limit line and EOC didnt come back down :'( :'(

Hi! First idk but i placed my bed in game and removed it again and after that my bed was gone :'( lol and one time i was fighting eye of cthulhu up over the floating island cuz i built a tower there then i accidentally lured EOC out the sky limit line and EOC didnt come back down :'( :'(
noticed that ANY mob that goes of the limit instantly despawnes. When I was fighting a arch wyvern, when I flew to high it looked like he was 1-shoted, but there was no loot. So sooner realized he depawned. So yah best to fight any bosses on the ground.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450153042,1450152899][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is there any news of a patch being worked on and if so eta?
so far nothing.
Edit- Finally the truffle spawned in. Took some time to make a big enough mushroom biome.:sigh:

I have figured out how to instantly do the flying spear glich, first use any spear (every spear works), two switch to another item that has an action to it and that's all you need to see it happen.

But you can craft a suspicious looking skull. Can't you? I'm sure I've seen I it in my crafting list.
so as I acquired my mechanical skull I saw the new crafting recipe sign and guess what I can know finally make the suspicious skull. *facebalm* only reason I'm little annoyed is why it didn't do that when I got my first adamantite bar. :confused: (I was in my first solar eclipse when this happened)

Also, did anyone else get just Cobalt, Mythril, and Adamantite? I'm fine with just getting the original 3 ores but I'm wondering if it's somehow impossible to get the others.

A problem with the game: since I bought the game, I noticed a pattern. Some homework that I was supposed to finish did not get finished and I believe it is indirectly caused by this game. Further testing required

Last edited:
@ Loki I did find a few bugs in my search and have reported these but to spread the report to more places these are what I found.

1) when working with minecart rails you don't hear the metallic clang sound you hear on PC(otherwise they work just fine)

2)spears have a habit of being godlike with their hitboxes. perhaps it moves forward?

3) the trident inches forward off of the character while maintaining the animation.

4) dungeon mobs aka skeletons appear outside of the dungeon

5) The Dungeon Guardian sometimes doesn't spawn in the dungeon when a player gets far enough down to where it should spawn.

I'll keep searching as I'm enjoying the game while I wait for the console/Vita versions go through testing

So, is the 3DS version a hybrid of the pocket and console edition? It has mobile content like the Worm pet. Will the Worm pet be in Wii U version? It looks so cool...

@zekam11 Please use the 'edit' feature to add more to your post if nobody else has commented yet. It's to the bottom left of each of your posts. :) Double posting is against forum rules.

found another bug. when placing torches on fences sometimes the torch or at least an image of a torch will begin to float away being controlled in direction by the player. It's hard to explain. you'd have to see it. I'm building a minecart rollercoaster to the ocean with fence as the would be support beams. they also have torches mounted for lighting.

Hey, everyone: we have started an official thread to outline a list of bugs/issues found in the 3DS version:

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/3ds-known-issues.37772/

The top-most posts in the thread should outline the issues that have been reported, along with a comment from a developer (@Deanzor) about the issue.

Hopefully, this will give you all some confidence that the issues are recognized and are being addressed. An update patch is coming, I don't know when, but one IS coming.

We still encourage people to submit support tickets for any issues here: http://support.505games.com/support/home

(The thread is pinned to the top of both this section and the Console Bugs section - it's the same thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom