PS4 Terraria for PS4 ON SALE for only $4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ps4-sale.jpg

If you're looking to move from PS3 to PS4 in order to get all the goodness of the 1.3 update that is coming to the PS4 version, now is the time. Or if you already have it, and your friend has been waiting for a deal, call him up because the PS4 version is on sale for only $4.

Get it in your hot hands here: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...tion/cid=UP4040-CUSA00740_00-TERRARIA00000001

The website says, "This price is only available from July 20, 2017 11:00 am to July 24, 2017 11:00 am"

Wow this is such an amazing deal. I have bought Terraria many times for people to play with me and gladly paid the 20 dollars thinking it was a steal. Ive paid full price for some games that arent even worth 4.99 and if Terraria was one of those 59.99 games I would gladly pay it.

Wow this is such an amazing deal. I have bought Terraria many times for people to play with me and gladly paid the 20 dollars thinking it was a steal. Ive paid full price for some games that arent even worth 4.99 and if Terraria was one of those 59.99 games I would gladly pay it.
I thought the game was actually $15. At least that was the price on PS3 or maybe this is for a different country like Europe...But that wouldn’t make sense seeing how a lot of people from different countries possibly use this website....Anyway,amazing deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom