Terraria for the Nintendo Switch

Scansy

Terrarian
Since the Nintendo Switch have been recently revealed, what do you guys think about Terraria on Switch? And it's very likely too, since 505 Games is in the list of third-party devs of Nintendo Switch. So once again, what do you guys think about that, will it be good or will it be bad? I'm soooo looking forward to this.
145914-a0917087db20607c3ec008111d8a868c.jpg

I just don't think the game, any game, should be put on *everything* that plugs into a wall.
I don't understand what you meant but, if you were saying about any game shouldn't be ported to anything that's plugged into a wall, that's wrong. The Nintendo Switch DOESN'T need to be plugged-in to be played. It's a home and portable console hybrid. So you don't need to play it on your couch, you can play on just about anywhere. And from what I know PC need to be plugged into a wall for power source.

505 may be on the list, but that doesn't mean we'll be getting Switch Terraria. I mean, the development of Mobile/Console ports has carried into the hands of good ol' Pipeworks Software.

(Then again, it's still possible. Possibility hype!)

505 may be on the list, but that doesn't mean we'll be getting Switch Terraria. I mean, the development of Mobile/Console ports has carried into the hands of good ol' Pipeworks Software.

(Then again, it's still possible. Possibility hype!)
I really hope so, since the Terraria Switch Editon (I'm too lazy to type a cool name:p) can be the first device to have Terraria 1.3 on the go. Imagine fighting Moon Lord on an airplane or a car. Hype is so real

That's actually probably wrong, mobile 1.3 will be coming out probably less than 6 months after the switch. You know how long it took to get Terraria to the WiiU? 4 years. It will be slower this time almost for sure, but still.

That's actually probably wrong, mobile 1.3 will be coming out probably less than 6 months after the switch. You know how long it took to get Terraria to the WiiU? 4 years. It will be slower this time almost for sure, but still.
Darn it. I guess we just need to be patient for more details

a little gadget that you attach to the wii u at first...
but can't you play wii u games on the nintendo switch?
No, it uses cartridges instead of disks, I believe. And Nintendo went out of their way to make sure that people don't get the console confused with an add-on like what happened with the Wii U, so I'm not sure why you'd think that...

No, it uses cartridges instead of disks, I believe. And Nintendo went out of their way to make sure that people don't get the console confused with an add-on like what happened with the Wii U, so I'm not sure why you'd think that...
:red:

wait, so the nintendo switch IS a console on it's own?
As i seen the nintendo switch is a Wii u gamepad like console,you can use it as a home console everywhere. i think it's the first console to be portable and have two user on the same console

As i seen the nintendo switch is a Wii u gamepad like console,you can use it as a home console everywhere. i think it's the first console to be portable and have two user on the same console
something that i have dreamed about for a while, yes

wait, so the nintendo switch IS a console on it's own?
Yeah. Nintendo seems to really want to get past the Wii U.. it's been a huge flop. It performed so poorly that there were actually rumors that it was going to cease production this week, but while looking it up to make sure my sources were correct, I found out that Nintendo denied the rumor, so there's that.

Yeah. Nintendo seems to really want to get past the Wii U.. it's been a huge flop. It performed so poorly that there were actually rumors that it was going to cease production this week, but while looking it up to make sure my sources were correct, I found out that Nintendo denied the rumor, so there's that.
i hate it when people do that. people, plz stop it with your pointless talk. can't i just casually enjoy a console without worrying about popularity?

Back
Top Bottom