PC Terraria force-starts on secondary monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpectreFKD

Headless Horseman
Hello,
Recently I've come across a peculiar issue where Terraria launches on my secondary monitor upon launch. It did not do this previously, and I am unsure why it does it (it's the only game I have that does for some reason).
I have tried putting it to windowed and transferring it to my primary, then relaunching, and resetting my primary monitor.
It's not a massive problem, because I can easily move it, but I'm just curious as to if there's a method to set it to launch on my Primary monitor in the first place?

Thanks for any help
~Spectre

Hello,
Recently I've come across a peculiar issue where Terraria launches on my secondary monitor upon launch. It did not do this previously, and I am unsure why it does it (it's the only game I have that does for some reason).
I have tried putting it to windowed and transferring it to my primary, then relaunching, and resetting my primary monitor.
It's not a massive problem, because I can easily move it, but I'm just curious as to if there's a method to set it to launch on my Primary monitor in the first place?

Thanks for any help
~Spectre

I would recommend deleting config.json file to start all settings new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom