Terraria freezes every time I click Exit or try to make another World.

Nagerecht

Terrarian
Hi!

I'm Jens and I recently wanted to play Terraria again on Steam, I installed it and every time I start it it is stuck on 30fps, every time I am in the settings and click Exit it freezes, every time I click on eny Exit button it freezes, every time I try to make a new wolrd it freezes, and if I try to play in an already existing wold it freezes when I die and all my progress is lost. I have tried, like, everything. Does anyone know what I can do to solve this?

I attached my specs and my error message.

-Jens

Attachments

• TerrariaError.jpg
    TerrariaError.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 66
  • Specs.jpg
    Specs.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 63
If you read the error message it states that it has an access denied on Favorites.json file. Please make sure the folder and/or the file is not READ only, running the game as administrator (or the launcher such as STEAM) will ensure this won't happen as well.

If you read the error message it states that it has an access denied on Favorites.json file. Please make sure the folder and/or the file is not READ only, running the game as administrator (or the launcher such as STEAM) will ensure this won't happen as well.
Hi! I already tried ‘run game as administrator’, that doesn't work. Also, if I go to steam and right-click and select properties, and do that test thing it also says it’s missing 1 file but it never fixes itself.. ;/

It says this now

Attachments

• TerrariaError2.png
    TerrariaError2.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom