Terraria Future and Spoilers Discussion Thread

Which update do you think was/is the most important one so far?

Votes: 113 13.7%

Votes: 352 42.7%

Votes: 358 43.4%

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
HI im well you know in the name, and calling out to all you old horde, im alive and the leader so wake up and say something this game rocks and i gotta get ahold of the boss to get some stufff implemented

Zil
Dreadnought
peter

Undying 4 life

How come we haven't even heard anything about Terraria 2 yet?

oi i'm going off topic here aren't i? but come on another entry in the franchise could be considered the future of terraria right?

How come we haven't even heard anything about Terraria 2 yet?

oi i'm going off topic here aren't i? but come on another entry in the franchise could be considered the future of terraria right?
Terraria 2 will not be a thing. That news is very outdated. Plus, I find it would be very difficult to pull off a sequel to a sandbox game.

...So @Tunnel King! Given that the last reply here was roughly around two years ago, might it be high time to unpin this? Considerin' that you recently got rid of that Firefox Extension thread, might as well go 2-for-2.

...So @Tunnel King! Given that the last reply here was roughly around two years ago, might it be high time to unpin this? Considerin' that you recently got rid of that Firefox Extension thread, might as well go 2-for-2.
I'll bring it up for discussion with the rest of the staff.

In the future, please use the Report feature to suggest a thread action (lock, move, pin/unpin. etc.) That way. it brings it to the attention of all of the staff without sending alerts to everyone watching the thread. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom