tModLoader Terraria General Expansion Mod (W.I.P)

Should I continue this mod?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
New(and probably last) thread update, other than sprites! Lunar themed caves, Azathoth, and Tidal Bars, oh my!

Yikes, I would reccommend first changing the sprites for the textures as most of them are just reskins, or modified existing terraria sprites

Sorry, but I don't see how the miner emblem is too overpowered. It's restricted to hardmode, takes up an accessory slot, and is only a convenience for early hardmode.
.....Double mine speed. That would turn a copper pickaxe (15) to about a chlorophyte one (7).

The Terra Kunai...Here we are!
About time....gif

Damage values need to be changed.

Sorry to go back on what I said about the last thread update, but I promise to stop after this. I just had some great (IMO) ideas. What's new is souls of Twilight and Midnight, Pillar weapons made from them, and Purity and Desert Lockboxes(replacements for biome chests). What does everyone think of the Purity Bracelet's upgrades?(They all have cooldowns)

I cant wait to fight with Tremblor and Azathoth!!:D
[doublepost=1471322349,1471322176][/doublepost]I hope the bosses sprites will be freaking awesome!!!
[doublepost=1471322388][/doublepost]Is there will be updates after first realese?

[doublepost=1471322349,1471322176][/doublepost]I hope the bosses sprites will be freaking awesome!!!
[doublepost=1471322388][/doublepost]Is there will be updates after first realese?
There will probably be updates after the first release. Also, sorry, but can you please use the edit button instead of double-posting?

"is there will be" not trying to be rude, just pointing out an engrish mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom