tModLoader Terraria General Expansion Mod (W.I.P)

Should I continue this mod?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just made the crystal shuriken, here:

Crystal Shuriken.png

Attachments

• Crystal Shuriken.png
    Crystal Shuriken.png
    270 bytes · Views: 147
Please, create a conversation to give out sprites and stuff. Repeatedly commenting on your own/someone elses forum, especially if you work for the mod, just brings more attention to it. I'm sure you obviously want more attention to the mod, but sharing out sprites publicly can result into people that you weren't aiming at taking them. Please keep your sprites safe so that nobody takes them without permission.

Love your idea :3
Could you add some early way to obtain the slime staff, or another early summon?
It's a pain in the :red: to get the Slime Staff, and you could add a "goldenfish" summor or something, that could be the first angler quest reward. Like, 7 damage and works well on water, but slow in earth (except when it's raining).

Love your idea :3
Could you add some early way to obtain the slime staff, or another early summon?
It's a pain in the :red: to get the Slime Staff, and you could add a "goldenfish" summor or something, that could be the first angler quest reward. Like, 7 damage and works well on water, but slow in earth (except when it's raining).
Check the loose prehardmode weapons. There's two earlygame summon weapons. However, I do like the idea for getting the slime staff easier-How about making the dryad sell it? The slime staff is much more powerful than most pre-EoC weapons.
EDIT:sorry, misread "another early summon" as "an early summon". The goldfish summon is a good idea, but I'm not sure if its possible to edit the Angler's Quest rewards. If not, should it be a rare drop from goldfish, crafted from goldfish, or a drop from the angler?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom