tModLoader Terraria General Expansion Mod (W.I.P)

Should I continue this mod?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your idea :3
Could you add some early way to obtain the slime staff, or another early summon?
It's a pain in the :red: to get the Slime Staff, and you could add a "goldenfish" summor or something, that could be the first angler quest reward. Like, 7 damage and works well on water, but slow in earth (except when it's raining).
good idea, maybe when we need more things you can be a brainstormer along with zoroarkcity.

New thread update! Added souls from Plantera, Red Devils, Duke Fishron, Paladins, Pumpkin Moon Bosses, and Frost Moon Bosses! Also added weapons made from the souls and new mimics!

Last edited:
Added a Lore to the Mod! Also, do you have ideas for pumpkin and snowman mimic drops? If so, post them! The best (IMO) and most balanced ideas will be chosen!

index.php

Thanks to @PhoenixBlade , this mod now has a banner! Put this in your signature if you support the mod:
Code:
[url="http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-general-expansion-mod-w-i-p.46850/"][IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/tgem-png.131632/[/IMG] [/url]

hm, if you can buy staff from dryad, wont you need to have killed a boss? and also, if you do a summoner playthrough, you would need to have a summon staff to kill the boss to get a summon staff?

hm, if you can buy staff from dryad, wont you need to have killed a boss? and also, if you do a summoner playthrough, you would need to have a summon staff to kill the boss to get a summon staff?
This mod already adds summon weapons before Eye of Cthulhu- the bunny staff, golem staff, and goldfish staff.

the only problem i have with it is the difference between the summons and the servants of cthulhu/suspicious looking eye is only a hue-shifted, unshaded iris.
I don't think that it would be much of a problem, as the only time you fight servants of Cthulhu is in EoC's first form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom