tModLoader Terraria Globalization Mod

Prunkles

Terrarian
Greetings to all who came to this article. I will try to tell all about the modification Terraria Globalization. Let's get started.

kdcROYP.png

Beginning_of_the_game.png

At the beginning of the game you will only have the stone knife, and 10 cabbages.
1472123977_1.png

Stone knife is used for chopping wood and mining of stones on the surface. Cabbage satisfies hunger and is a primary source of satiety. You need to find some other source of food.

The next thing you should notice - it is two scales: hunger and temperature
1472124232_2.png

Perhaps, it's no need to explain the scale of hunger - if it ends, you need to search the food.
-----------
Temperature scale shows temperature (oh, really?). In different biomes different temperatures. However, it should be said the important thing: if you start to go down under the ground, first, you'll fill cold, then warm, even warmer, and finally in hell you will start to burn. Therefore, for a relaxing journey through the vast expanses of hell there are should be done Might of Hell. In warm biomes there are small debuffs, and in the cold - freezing.

Explain about the beginning of the game finished, let us now move to survive.

kdcROYP.png

How_to_start_to_survive.png

After you have studied the initial things, let's get to the very survival. Where to start?

You have two options: to cut down trees or to collect all from surface. Both you still need to do,
but which one to start with - the choice is yours.

As you know on the ground lays such stones:
1472125074_3.png

Just click on it RMB and it will drop in the form of a Stone Block. Now, just run on the surface and click on everything you see.

Then, as soon as you fill pocket full of stones and grass, we proceed to the tree felling.

A lot has dropped, is not it? Sticks need for a large amount of tools and torches, as well as some of the workplaces.
tdiqaf0c8jQ.jpg

The logs are the same wood, but to get it, you need to PLACE a log on the ground and start to cut this a stone knife. (This work is very tiring, but we are hardcore fans?)

Mini LifeHack: If you need a lot of sticks, I advise you after the creation of the pickaxe to find a giant tree and cut down its leaves
1472126002_5.png

kdcROYP.png

New_development.png

For metal ingot you need: ore dust, oil, clay mold and furnace.
1472127388_pyli.png

For dust you will need:
  1. Find the ore
  2. Go to Grindstone with ore go and grind it.
  3. Wash the crushed ore in Ore Wahser, which must stand in water.
  4. Go to Grindstone with a pure ore and grind the pure ore into powder.
To obtain an ingot you need:
  1. Find a clay.
  2. Produce clay in large quantities and melted it into molds.
  3. Combine pure ore powder, the mold of ingot and coal near the furnace.

Ask craft of alloys from Guide. However, better bars need a more advanced furnace. For example, an alloy of Duraluminum and Steel requires a Blast Furnace, Left Lava Cell and Right Lava Cell.
The correct location in the image:
1472128282_6.png

To create hardmod-bars you will need new upgrades. Run with the ingot of duraluminum to the guide.

New textures of ores
1472127038_rudy.png

kdcROYP.png

New_in_the_world.png
When you travel through the world, you can pass a little treasure trove. The statue on top somehow matches the subject in the chest.
1472126198_danzhi.png

You can also find the swamp, where is peat, which is needed for fuel. Swamp water pull you, and after a while you will be began to bite leeches.
View attachment 153251

Biome, which you can find underground:
1471148123_skrinshot-2016-08-14-07-13-03.png

New tree
1473835283_bezymyannyy.png

kdcROYP.png

New_creatures_and_NPCs.png

Diver
1472131582_dayver.png

His coming needs shell in inventory. Try to read all of the phrases that he says;)

Miner
1472131528_shahter.png

To come a miner, you need to find a bottle of Vodka in a chest in undergrounds. He sell a few useful things.

Deer
1472131922_olen.png

Spawns in the winter and forest biome. A good source of food and leather.

Lizard
1472131905_lizard.png

Spawns in the desert. Source of meat.

Toad
1472131867_zhama.png

Spawns in a swamp.

Snake
1472131932_zmeya.png

Spawns in the desert. Source of meat and posion.

Turtle
1472131902_cherepaha.png

Spawns in the jungle. Has a chance to drop tortoise helmet.

kdcROYP.png

Selection.png

When traveling around the world and cutting the grass, you can find the seeds of wheat. Plant seeds with an interval of one block. When the plants are ripe, place between them perch and wait for the result. At the beginning you will be available only one selection - wheat + wheat = carrots. The rest of the selection open by yourself :)

kdcROYP.png

Gems.png

You can grow gems. For this purpose, crush in Macerator rubies, emeralds, etc.

kdcROYP.png

Globalization_team.png
  • Biosystem
  • Liniqes
  • Prunkles
  • HellHorse

We apologize if there are language mistakes. If you find any mistakes in the text or in mod, please let us know, as we don't know English very well.

Last edited:
Say whhaaatt!! A hardcore survival mod! Now this is interesting! though i kinda wonder how this would work with all the other mods....
[doublepost=1483041183,1483041104][/doublepost]Either way this is pretty neat and I'm looking forward to it

Globalization coming to Terraria?! New World Order confirmed.

But seriously, this all looks incredible. My question is, is this a 'proof on concept' like many other suggestion threads with little more than nice sprites? Or is this actually a work-in-progress mod with that is currently being programmed into the game to become fully-playable? I mainly ask because your post's format looks a lot like others in the 'Biomes & Nature' sub-forum, that are little more than great ideas and sprite-work. Either way, I'd love to be able to try this out whenever can get a playable version released.

Globalization coming to Terraria?! New World Order confirmed.

But seriously, this all looks incredible. My question is, is this a 'proof on concept' like many other suggestion threads with little more than nice sprites? Or is this actually a work-in-progress mod with that is currently being programmed into the game to become fully-playable? I mainly ask because your post's format looks a lot like others in the 'Biomes & Nature' sub-forum, that are little more than great ideas and sprite-work. Either way, I'd love to be able to try this out whenever can get a playable version released.
When I created this post, I forgot to attach the mod, which is ready and playable. Just wait a few hourses =P
(Sorry for my english :c)

Oh, that's great! I look forward to trying this out.

And your English seems as good as most native speakers over the internet. No worries. :)

Last edited:
After the last update of tModLoader all sounds have changed so I can't give the file yet.
By the way, in this mod will be the strength of the tools
(I am Biosystem, developer of this mod)

Last edited:
looking forward to play this mod!

is there any time duration when we melting ore into bars? or cooking food

Last edited:
@ZadenYuki Can't say it looks promising. When I asked about when this would be playable, you can see the response I got: "I forgot to attach the mod (to the OP), which is ready and playable. Just wait a few hourses"

So I thought it was kind of weird when the person not only didn't upload the mod in soon after, but they outright abandoned the forum since making that post. You can see that was a month and a half ago. The only other dev who posted here (Biosystem/Yoh Asakura) said the delay was due to the sound issues with the 1.3.4 update, but they also haven't posted on the forum in a month. Of course I don't mind waiting however long it takes, but being silent that long just after making the thread doesn't bode well.

This mod still looks fantastic, but maybe it was too ambitious.

@ZadenYuki Can't say it looks promising. When I asked about when this would be playable, you can see the response I got: "I forgot to attach the mod (to the OP), which is ready and playable. Just wait a few hourses"

So I thought it was kind of weird when the person not only didn't upload the mod in soon after, but they outright abandoned the forum since making that post. You can see that was a month and a half ago. The only other dev who posted here (Biosystem/Yoh Asakura) said the delay was due to the sound issues with the 1.3.4 update, but they also haven't posted on the forum in a month. Of course I don't mind waiting however long it takes, but being silent that long just after making the thread doesn't bode well.

This mod still looks fantastic, but maybe it was too ambitious.
IKR i wanted to play this mod because im getting bored with vanilla or normal modded Terraria.

Back
Top Bottom