Terraria Graphic Novel - Book One, Issue One Orders Now Open!

Nice. Just to confirm; the “4 issue bundle” will still be available once they go off sale right (or rather, the first issue goes off sale) ?

The post for buying the copper 4 pack doubles the price. I want to buy the Vol1 Gold pack first to arrive in October; and then later buy the 4 pack (or the other three to combined postage) - but the gold will set me back 50, and each subsequent copper would be 30 each from postage assuming it’s the same as issue 1.

Basically, I’m trying to pay 50 for the issue 1 (gold + post), and then another 50 for issue 1-4 (copper - rebuy issue 1 as the 4 pack + post) at a later date (but prior to issue 4 going offsale)

will the other issues / full book come with the same / new extra goodies for paying for the expensive editions? will i have to pay £40+ to get different extras with each issue?

I wanted to buy it but now I see that I can't afford it. It's too expensive and I'm sad about it because I will hhave to wait for it to be eventually for sale here in Brazil or online someday next year. ;(

I'm assuming yes, but still going to ask just in case. It'll still be possible to get these even after orders close, right? (I can't really buy anything in the near future because I've been saving up for a game and only getting a few small things along the way, but at this point I don't have any extra room to buy other things until the game releases)
Hello Esther. The short answer is yes :) Hope this helps.

yippee! :)
Screenshot_20220812-203159_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hi All, thanks for the kind words and support you have shown. We will make sure to answer any questions you have and feel free to ask more.

@Kelp Happy to hear you like what you see so far :) We think you are going to really enjoy it.

@Q Prime Concept art will be included in the collected edition and we are making plans to keep the collectibles in stock.

Hey @Jimmarn the coins are going to be AWESOME.

@Francisco_K Don't be sad :) You should be able to order from Latin America.

@ThePhantomTerrarian The comics are only available through ordering. The graphic novel will be available anywhere books are sold.

@DragonDude7165 You will definitely enjoy which ever option you decide to go with.

@Pillbug910 Thanks :)

Hi @>>Terrarian<< I am sorry to hear. We may run a contest to give a couple copies out to international fans. Make sure to sign up for our mailing list over at www.50AmpProductions.com

@Quazee The sticker are AMAZING. They are vinyl :)

@TUMM11 Thanks :)

@MrSquid Please email us if you have not purchased already and we will help you set it up. [email protected]

@penguin__patrol Great question. Each issue will come with it's own set of collectibles. Which package did you purchase?

Thanks everyone, great questions!

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

Wanted to share a little sneak peek at a few things today. First is a quick glimpse at just a few pages from Issue One. Again, for all of the details, check out the OP of this thread!

We have heard that some Terrarians may be confused in regards to if the collectibles that will be available with each Issue release would be unique. We figured no better way to answer that with an emphatic "yes" than to show off one of those new items - the Terraria Silver Coin that will be available in the packages for Issue 2 (details on that when the time comes)!

Silver Coin 3.png

As with the Copper Coin, these will be metal challenge coins (~1.75 inches in diameter) with the design itself coming from Re-Logic's own @Jimmarn!

We will have more details to come on Issue 2 and beyond - but for now, there is still time to get your orders in for Issue One!

So stupid question, with the website, buying the 4 issue bundle for 200 US, does that mean I buy I basically buy the platinum pack 4 times? Or the platinum pack of all four issues coming out at once?

So stupid question, with the website, buying the 4 issue bundle for 200 US, does that mean I buy I basically buy the platinum pack 4 times? Or the platinum pack of all four issues coming out at once?
Not stupid at at all. It would be the Platinum box for each issue 1-4. Hope this helps :)

I get theres the air of secrecy (or simply you dont have any idea what you are going to do for the future) but is there any word on what the extra content is for the later issues

I'd love to know what I'm paying 250$ CAD plus shipping for. I mean so far all I know is the bonus content for issue 1, and a hint that theres bonus content for future issues, but so far it's only the silver coin

I wouldnt rush you, but since theres literally a time frame where I have to order my tier 1 issue (and therefore my later issues bundle if i want to save money on shipping) information now would be better than information later

Safe to say issue 3 will have a gold coin, and issue 4 a platinum, that's a gimmie

But the rest? Id like to know

I get theres the air of secrecy (or simply you dont have any idea what you are going to do for the future) but is there any word on what the extra content is for the later issues

I'd love to know what I'm paying 250$ CAD plus shipping for. I mean so far all I know is the bonus content for issue 1, and a hint that theres bonus content for future issues, but so far it's only the silver coin

I wouldnt rush you, but since theres literally a time frame where I have to order my tier 1 issue (and therefore my later issues bundle if i want to save money on shipping) information now would be better than information later

Safe to say issue 3 will have a gold coin, and issue 4 a platinum, that's a gimmie

But the rest? Id like to know
@Lemon_Demon That’s entirely understandable. The gold and platinum versions of box 1 have coins, trading cards, stickers, magnets, posters, and most importantly, comics. The platinum box will contain a limited special edition of the comic. These will be limited and will come with a certificate of Authenticity.

Each subsequent box will have the same basic configuration. Each box has unique coins, trading cards, stickers, magnets, posters and comics. We will be revealing the designs of each box’s goodies at each reveal date. But the configuration of what comes in the boxes remains the same from box 1 to box 4. And you now know that the coin in box 2 is the silver coin. The remaining items reveal on September 1.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thanks.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thanks.
Nothing in later boxes will be repeats right?

An example being a magnet in a later issue wouldnt just be the design of a sticker from a previous issue

Or a sticker being a previous magnet

Or a poster being a previous sticker

Etc

Also, does it ship to canada & can be purchased with canadian money

Back
Top Bottom