Terraria Graphic Novel - Book One, Issue One Orders Now Open!

Greetings, Terrarians!

The day is finally here - orders for the first Issue of Book One of the Terraria Graphic Novel Series are now open! In case you missed our earlier announcement about the series as a whole, you can check out those details HERE. The team at Re-Logic in conjunction with our partners at 50 Amp Productions is very excited to be able to roll out the first part of Book One at long last to all of you. The 50 Amp team has also gone above and beyond the Graphic Novel itself and put together a few additional collectibles that fans can pick up as well should you feel so inclined.

With all that said, let's dive right in to how it will all work, what is available and when, etc. shall we?

Overall, the plan is to roll out Issues 1-4 (Book One) over the next few months, followed by a full Book One release to book sellers/retailers as well as available online some time in Q1 2023. Book One will contain all of the first four issues along with a few other goodies (still TBD, but think concept art and other "making of" work, stuff like that). All orders can be placed on the 50 Amp Productions Website - click the cover above to check it out!

index.php

TERRARIA GRAPHIC NOVEL ISSUES 1-4 ORDER WINDOWS
Issue 1: Orders Open - August 11 --- Orders Close - September 12

Issue 2: Reveal Date - September 1 --- Orders Close - October 3
Issue 3: Reveal Date - September 22 --- Orders Close - October 24
Issue 4: Reveal Date - October 13 --- Orders Close - November 14

index.php

EXPECTED SHIPPING TIMING FOR ORDERS
Issue 1 – ships in October
Issue 2 – ships in late October
Issue 3 – ships in mid-November

Issue 4 - ships in mid-December

We do not expect to run into any delivery issues, but there is always the potential for issues beyond our control.
50 Amp Productions are committed to communicating with the fans if any issue arises.

index.php

TERRARIA GRAPHIC NOVEL: ISSUE 1 PACKAGES

The team has put together an array of packages that we think provides something for everyone. If you just want Issue 1 and that's it, we have that for you - but we have also put together a solid handful of additional collectibles to celebrate the occasion that folks can pick up in the other packages if they so choose. Similar packages with different items will be available for Issues 2-4. All 4 issues will be available for purchase at launch, though we have order cut-off dates to ensure our ability to ship by a certain date. Fans are free to order packages for all four issues at any time, but the covers and packages themselves will be revealed via the timeline above.

Here's what you get for Issue One! Clicking any package name or the package banner above it will take you to the Order page for Issue One.

View attachment 379762
COPPER - $4.99
A print copy of Terraria: Issue One

View attachment 379763
SILVER - $14.99
Regular Trading Card (Zombie)
18x24 Cover Poster
4 Unique 3-4 inch Stickers featuring characters and enemies from the Graphic Novel
4x6 Sticker Sheet
Terraria Graphic Novel Logo Magnet

View attachment 379764
GOLD - $24.99
Metal Trading Card (Zombie)
18x24 Cover Poster
4 Unique 3-4 inch Stickers featuring characters and enemies from the Graphic Novel
4x6 Sticker Sheet
Terraria Graphic Novel Logo Magnet
Terraria Copper Metal Challenge Coin w/Coin Protector

View attachment 379781
PLATINUM - $49.99
A second copy of Terraria: Issue One with a Foil/Embossed special edition cover
Metal Trading Card (Zombie)
Special Edition Trading Card (Levi, the Guide)
Metal Special Edition Trading Card (Levi, the Guide)
2 18x24 Cover Posters
Two sets of 4 Unique 3-4 inch Stickers featuring characters and enemies from the Graphic Novel
2 4x6 Sticker Sheets
Two Terraria Graphic Novel Logo Magnets
Two Terraria Copper Metal Challenge Coins w/Coin Protectors

Platinum will also come with a certificate of authenticity for the special collector's edition items.

All package prices do not include shipping costs, which will vary based on shipping location, etc. as a pass-through cost to the customer. For anyone looking to save on shipping costs, we are offering the option to either ship each package one at a time or to hold them all and ship them all at once. So, if you ordered Issues 1-4, we can either send them out each month or as one big box all at the end to help cut down on costs (but you will have to wait!).

index.php

That's it for now, Terrarians! Get your orders in now for Issue One and mark your calendars for the reveal and release of Issues 2-4. We will answer any questions that you may have - and that we are able to answer.

We here at Re-Logic are really excited about this project and we personally enjoy how it has all turned out. We hope you agree!

@50AmpProductions asked me to share the following:

IMPORTANT NOTE FROM 50 AMP PRODUCTIONS

There seems to be a little confusion regarding the ordering window and our “cut-off date.” So we wanted to offer a little clarification.

The term, “cut-off,” does not mean that after that date, you will not be able to place an order. We intend for these items to remain available well after those dates. The ordering window is to ensure that we have your item in-stock and ready to ship during our initial shipping windows. Should we sell out, you will still be able to get the items, but there will likely be a delay as we must reorder at the manufacturers.

As shipping has not yet begun for issue 1 boxes, if you see the reveal of the issue 2 items and would like to amend your order, please email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to help you. It is very important to us that fans are satisfied and are able to ensure their orders are complete and correct.

We also wanted to take a moment to thank you all for supporting this project. We consider ourselves lucky to work with Re-Logic on this and to be able to offer these books and collectibles to you, the fans. We will be throwing some fun extra goodies into every order from Copper to Platinum as a thank you.

Bought in early December as an XMAS present for our son - .... STILL...waiting mid March for delivery.... met with nothing but waffly emails and this and that. Re-ordered with a different email because - well they are 'available' ... notice sent to USPS a week ago to expect drop-off... no replies to emails no updates on delivery status - this company is a joke - can't imagine why you would promote such a relationship without first vetting the capabilities of a 3-person setup trying to handle simple order/delivery stuff.

Bought in early December as an XMAS present for our son - .... STILL...waiting mid March for delivery.... met with nothing but waffly emails and this and that. Re-ordered with a different email because - well they are 'available' ... notice sent to USPS a week ago to expect drop-off... no replies to emails no updates on delivery status - this company is a joke - can't imagine why you would promote such a relationship without first vetting the capabilities of a 3-person setup trying to handle simple order/delivery stuff.
Likely some sort of stocking issue, considering its well past the cut off date for the initial shipments.

Hello @Mystery-Meg. Sorry to hear you have not received your package yet. Can you please DM me your order number so I can look into for you. We are working on reshipping all the orders that were returned. We plan on wrapping that up this week. Thank you.

Do not order these. It is a scam, you will might not receive anything.
Order #9180 placed 12/7/2022, it is now 4/19/2023. Still not fulfilled. E-mails for order support ignored. Save yourself the headache and just go play Terraria instead.

Last edited:
Do not order these. It is a scam, you will not receive anything.
Order #9180 placed 12/7/2022, it is now 4/19/2023. Still not fulfilled. E-mails for order support ignored. Save yourself the headache and just go play Terraria instead.

Very sorry to hear that your order hasn't fulfilled as of yet - going to share this right up the chain.

A scam though? That's a bit much. Plenty of folks have received theirs (not to say that you equally should have received yours, of course), and IMO, the quality in the package is top notch as well. I don't think anyone is saying there have not been fulfillment issues with this - but I've been doing what I can (as seen in the last SOTG) to track down each and every one that I've been made aware of.

Also making sure with @50AmpProductions that the root causes of the issues that have occurred with some shipments in the second wave (Issues 3&4, as well as anyone that ordered 1-4 all at once) are fully understood, with a robust mitigation plan in place for the future to ensure no repeat issues of the same type.

Very sorry to hear that your order hasn't fulfilled as of yet - going to share this right up the chain.

A scam though? That's a bit much. Plenty of folks have received theirs (not to say that you equally should have received yours, of course), and IMO, the quality in the package is top notch as well. I don't think anyone is saying there have not been fulfillment issues with this - but I've been doing what I can (as seen in the last SOTG) to track down each and every one that I've been made aware of.

Also making sure with @50AmpProductions that the root causes of the issues that have occurred with some shipments in the second wave (Issues 3&4, as well as anyone that ordered 1-4 all at once) are fully understood, with a robust mitigation plan in place for the future to ensure no repeat issues of the same type.
Well from my perspective It checked every box. Money taken immediately with for an "in stock" item. Shipping information never received. Weeks later, well after original promised delivery I have to sent an email requesting status. It goes unanswered. Then I get a mass e-mail saying the product is now in stock and shipping, "be patient". a full month later I receive a mass e-mail saying all orders were fulfilled. I send another e-mail. A full week later I receive a response saying, oops some were missed we'll research it and get it to you soon. A full month later: Nothing. Two pleasant reminder e-mails later still nothing. I'm done being understanding. 5 months (133 days and counting) and I have not received a paid for product! This was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my son!
I'm simply warning everyone to not trust them. I'll gladly send you and the Re-Logic team ALL the emails complete with headers for proof.

Above all else thank you to the Re-Logic team for all the work and continued development of the game. I've purchased 4 copies for family and friends.

edit: I apologize if I sounded rude. I guess, it probably wasn't malicious intent, however the lack of even a response to the concern should give a moment of pause for anyone considering placing an order.

Last edited:
Well from my perspective It checked every box. Money taken immediately with for an "in stock" item. Shipping information never received. Weeks later, well after original promised delivery I have to sent an email requesting status. It goes unanswered. Then I get a mass e-mail saying the product is now in stock and shipping, "be patient". a full month later I receive a mass e-mail saying all orders were fulfilled. I send another e-mail. A full week later I receive a response saying, oops some were missed we'll research it and get it to you soon. A full month later: Nothing. Two pleasant reminder e-mails later still nothing. I'm done being understanding. 5 months (133 days and counting) and I have not received a paid for product! This was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my son!
I'm simply warning everyone to not trust them. I'll gladly send you and the Re-Logic team ALL the emails complete with headers for proof.

Above all else thank you to the Re-Logic team for all the work and continued development of the game. I've purchased 4 copies for family and friends.

edit: I apologize if I sounded rude. I guess, it probably wasn't malicious intent, however the lack of even a response to the concern should give a moment of pause for anyone considering placing an order.

Totally get it - you have a right to be upset. Will see what I can find out on my side to figure out your order - as well as what is behind the lack of responses to said emails. I am not going to question the veracity of what you are saying, so no need to send me anything unless you think it would be instructive. :)

Just know that from our end, every single example of these that I find out about, I chase it down. We want everyone happy - the product itself is really quite great: but that doesn't really matter if it never makes it into your hands.

Definitely have my apologies for the situation - there is nothing malicious going on, but it needs to be better than it is at the same time.

Hi @kalmon001 We are very sorry for your inconvenience. We have been experiencing a lot of issues with both USPS and UPS. Can you please check if someone at your residence has received the package. We are showing that it has been delivered. We can DM you the tracking info if needed. Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom