Terraria Graphic Novel - Book One, Issue One Orders Now Open!

Hi @kalmon001 We are very sorry for your inconvenience. We have been experiencing a lot of issues with both USPS and UPS. Can you please check if someone at your residence has received the package. We are showing that it has been delivered. We can DM you the tracking info if needed. Thank you very much.
So, I received a package, not containing my order though! As the e-mail I sent a week ago described. Seeing as I at least have a response here I'll DM you details.

I'm with the poster who feels like they've been scammed. I'm in the same boat. Ordered Nov 18 and haven't received a thing. Money taken, vague emails full of excuses, no response to an email address that looks like a support email address, they explain they don't check it, try the other email address and they clearly don't check that either because I've had no response. Even if some people have received their order, I've been scammed out of $50. They have my money and I got nothing.

I'm with the poster who feels like they've been scammed. I'm in the same boat. Ordered Nov 18 and haven't received a thing. Money taken, vague emails full of excuses, no response to an email address that looks like a support email address, they explain they don't check it, try the other email address and they clearly don't check that either because I've had no response. Even if some people have received their order, I've been scammed out of $50. They have my money and I got nothing.
Hey @terralex sorry to hear this. Can you please let me know what your order number is so I can take a look at your order. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom