Terraria Graphic Novel Series - Issue 4 Orders Now Open!

Book One (the combined issues 1-4) hasn't even gone on sale officially yet though? Is that what you ordered? I assume through Amazon?

I wouldn't put any stock in any of those dates listed until we have an official release - often times Amazon links go up way in advance. I'll try to get the latest on timing as soon as I can.
No, it was supposed to be on sale mid February, I think, according to Amazon. I thought that was going to be the approximate official release.

No, it was supposed to be on sale mid February, I think, according to Amazon. I thought that was going to be the approximate official release.

Yeah, again, a lot of times distributors (not us or our partners... these are more like third/middle parties that buy at wholesale and distribute to retailers, etc) put up Amazon pages and put in dates. They are real/legit often times but the dates are not always based on anything. For example, we had a distributor put up an Amazon link a year or more ago for the ML and EoC figures we just released a month ago.

When we put out a date/window publicly here/on our socials/etc. that is when you can rely on it. Confusing, I know... :(

Back
Top Bottom