Terraria Graphic Novel Series - Issue 4 Orders Now Open!

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Greetings, Terrarians!

Here we go - the conclusion to Book One of the Terraria Graphic Novel Series! All of the preparations have been made and it is time for our heroes to do battle with the dreaded Eye of Cthulhu. How will they fare? What will happen in the aftermath? Read on to find out!

In case you missed our earlier announcement about the series as a whole, you can check out those details HERE, and you can still get your orders in for the initial shipment of Issue Three for a little bit longer. We have been really impressed with the array of packages and options 50 Amp has put together for this release... and we hope you agree!

Terraria 04 Cover.jpg
As a reminder, we are planning to roll out Issues 1-4 (Book One) over the next few months, followed by a full Book One release to book sellers/retailers in Q1 2023. We also plan to make physical copies of the complete Book One available for direct purchase. Book One will contain all of the first four issues along with a few other goodies (still TBD, but think concept art and other "making of" work, stuff like that). All orders can be placed on the 50 Amp Productions Website - click the cover above to check it out!

Now, on to the details!

index.php

TERRARIA GRAPHIC NOVEL ISSUES 1-4 ORDER WINDOWS
Issue 1: Orders Open - August 11 --- Orders for Initial Shipment Close - September 12

Issue 2: Reveal Date - September 1 --- Orders for Initial Shipment Close - October 3
Issue 3: Reveal Date - September 22 --- Orders for Initial Shipment Close - October 24
Issue 4: Reveal Date - October 13 --- Orders for Initial Shipment - November 14

index.php

EXPECTED SHIPPING TIMING FOR ORDERS
Issue 1 – Initial Shipment in October
Issue 2 – Initial Shipment in late October
Issue 3 – Initial Shipment in mid-November

Issue 4 - Initial Shipment in mid-December

We do not expect to run into any delivery issues, but there is always the potential for issues beyond our control.
50 Amp Productions are committed to communicating with the fans if any issue arises.

index.php

SHIPPING UPDATE FROM 50 AMP
We know everyone is very excited to receive your Terraria goodies and we are excited to get them to you.

Our warehouse has started to fill up with boxes of products and we expect to be able to start shipping some of them within the next week or so.

We appreciate your patience as we are hard at work, getting products ready to head your way.

We will make an announcement as packages start leaving our warehouse, so make sure that you follow us on Twitter and/or have joined our mailing list.

---

We are continuing to work through the International Shipping costs data and logistics - so if you haven't heard from us in regards to that, you have not missed anything just yet.

index.php

TERRARIA GRAPHIC NOVEL: ISSUE 3 ORDERS STILL OPEN

We are still taking orders for the initial shipment of the third issue of the Terraria Graphic Novel. In case you missed the news or you just decided after seeing everything that you are all in, we have you covered.

Check out the details around Issue Three by clicking the banner below!

Terraria Cover 03 cover image.jpg

Missed the order window for the first shipment of Issue One and Two? No worries, when we have information around future shipments, we will let you know - for now, if you are interested, please contact us at [email protected] so that we can get back in touch with you as we have updates.

index.php

TERRARIA GRAPHIC NOVEL: ISSUE 4 PACKAGES

We hope you have enjoyed seeing the packages for Issues One through Three, and we are back again with a variety of packages for Issue Four that we think provides something for everyone. If you just want Issue 4 and that's it, we have that for you - or if you want to delve deeper and pick up some really cool Terraria collectibles, that is available as well. We are using the order windows above in order to ensure our ability to ship by a certain date.

Here's what you get for Issue Four! Clicking any package name or the package banner above it will take you to the Order page for Issue Four.

issue 04 copper tcf.jpg
COPPER - $4.99
A print copy of Terraria: Issue Four

issue 04 silver tcf.jpg
SILVER - $14.99
Regular Trading Card (Eater of Souls)
18x24 Issue 4 Cover Poster
4 Unique 3-4 inch Stickers featuring characters and enemies from the Graphic Novel
Issue 4 "Eye of Cthulhu Fight" Cover Magnet (3x4)

issue 04 gold tcf.jpg
GOLD - $24.99
Metal Trading Card (Eater of Souls)
18x24 Issue 4 Cover Poster
4 Unique 3-4 inch Stickers featuring characters and enemies from the Graphic Novel
Issue 4 "Eye of Cthulhu Fight" Cover Magnet (3x4)
Terraria Platinum Metal Challenge Coin w/Coin Protector

issue 04 platinum - C tcf.jpg
PLATINUM - $49.99
A second copy of Terraria: Issue Four with a Foil/Embossed special edition cover
Metal Trading Card (Eater of Souls)
Special Edition Trading Card (Xylia, the Dryad)
Metal Special Edition Trading Card (Xylia, the Dryad)
2 18x24 Issue 4 Cover Posters
Two sets of 4 Unique 3-4 inch Stickers featuring characters and enemies from the Graphic Novel
Two Issue 4 "Eye of Cthulhu Fight" Cover Magnets (3x4)
Two Terraria Platinum Metal Challenge Coins w/Coin Protectors

Platinum will also come with a certificate of authenticity for the special collector's edition items.

All package prices do not include shipping costs, which will vary based on shipping location, etc. as a pass-through cost to the customer. For anyone looking to save on shipping costs, we are offering the option to either ship each package one at a time or to hold them all and ship them all at once. So, if you ordered Issues 1-4, we can either send them out each month or as one big box all at the end to help cut down on costs (but you will have to wait!).

index.php

That's it for now, Terrarians! All four Issues of Book One have been revealed! Get your orders in now if you are interested, and we will share details around the full Book One release when we have them. In the meantime, if you ordered any of the individual issues, those should be in your hand before the year is out - so you will get to see it all first! We will answer any questions that you may have - and that we are able to answer.

We here at Re-Logic are really excited about this project and we personally enjoy how it has all turned out. We hope you agree!

Last edited:
Why are all things round given the prefix dreaded? The dreaded death star, the dreaded eye of cthulhu, the dreaded annoying orange, the dreaded sphere of death…. It gets wierd to the point its not a coincidence!

I have a question: will the packages for the whole book be different?

I will confirm, but my understanding is the the full book is primarily heading to retailers, etc. I am not sure about packages or the availability of the collectibles by themselves, etc.

Will check with 50 Amp though.

I haven't received any of the first 3 I've ordered yet, so I won't order this one. The first 3 are all well-beyond shipping date, and I haven't gotten not one yet, even though I ordered them the day the orders were available. I wanted the whole set for my kids for christmas, and I can't find where to do refunds on the website either.

Back
Top Bottom