Terraria Graphic Novel Series - Issue 4 Orders Now Open!

I haven't received any of the first 3 I've ordered yet, so I won't order this one. The first 3 are all well-beyond shipping date, and I haven't gotten not one yet, even though I ordered them the day the orders were available. I wanted the whole set for my kids for christmas, and I can't find where to do refunds on the website either.
Hello @xOpenCasketx can you please email us at [email protected] so we can look up your order. Thank you.

I haven't received any of the first 3 I've ordered yet, so I won't order this one. The first 3 are all well-beyond shipping date, and I haven't gotten not one yet, even though I ordered them the day the orders were available. I wanted the whole set for my kids for christmas, and I can't find where to do refunds on the website either.
Honestly, the same boat. It's pretty shady IMO that we have to reach out individually to get an ad-hoc update instead of communication from the company that we've given money to.

Honestly, the same boat. It's pretty shady IMO that we have to reach out individually to get an ad-hoc update instead of communication from the company that we've given money to.

Just going to say that, IMO, 50a has been very communicative in all of this - moreso than just about anyone I’ve ever seen.
They are asking for specifics so that they can look up the status of the actual individual order (what was ordered, where is it going, etc, etc) - which is what matters to an individual asking rather than some general “orders are shipping out” status update (which they are and have been for weeks).

They have no way to know if an individual is having an issue absent some individual reach out which can then be looked into.

Not making light of folks wanting to get their stuff (don’t blame you one bit) - just saying that from my experience, how 50a has communicated is a far cry in a positive way from most experiences I’ve had as both a customer and on the business side.

Not sure what is shady about that. That said, maybe a general “X% have gone out, we expect the remainder to be out by Y date” style update might be useful.

I can personally say I've gotten Issues #1 and #2 in the mail about 2 weeks ago (they came together in the same package), but I do not have Issue #3, nor has it shipped. However, I don't remember the original predicted delivery times for these? I ordered them the same way as everyone else via my non-ReLogic email, so they weren't expedited in any way I'm aware of, as there is no way 50 Amp would know which orders were mine.

Having one-on-one communication instead of blanket "your orders are coming" sent to everyone, seems to be an ideal solution though?

Since there is some concern about my use of shady, let me explain.

I agree that in the beginning, 50 amp was very communicative. However, the last communication I received from them was in October. That email stated that the first two issues would ship in October and that I should be expecting a tracking number.

November is now almost over and I had received no such tracking number, no graphic novels, and no further communication from 50 Amp. Then on top of that, they went ahead and billed me for the next issue, knowing that they never sent the first two. I have both the copper and platinum packages so the total they have charged me so far is over $180 and I have received zero products and zero further communication about the delay.

When you charge a customer a monthly subscription service, they expect a monthly product. If you fail to deliver the product monthly, there should be communication around that. Furthermore, you should not continue to bill them for 3 months in a row while being unable to deliver the product they have already paid for.

I emailed them yesterday, and what I got in response was just a pretty generic update, with no apology at all. Then I was sent a tracking number that still shows on the USPS site with no information other than that the label was printed. So they printed a label, but still no product in the mail.

This is what seems shady to me. I don't think it's unreasonable of me to expect some sort of regular update from a company that has taken my money and not delivered the product. 50 Amp's, according to their web and social presence, sole project is this product and I purchased it because it has the official endorsement of Relogic. I'm frustrated at the delay and lack of communication, yet I still want the product and am happy that others have received something. I just wish I didn't have to chase down answers personally over something I've paid for. I'm also not the only person experiencing this issue, as on Twitter and Reddit there are others that have not received the product, tracking, or updates.

Last edited:
Yep, again not making light of the frustrations one iota. When you pay for a thing, you want to have the thing or know it’s coming.

To me, though, shady implies malicious intent or something being intentionally untoward. Maybe just me. :)

Moving on from that…

Latest info I got this morning is that ~60% of issue 1&2 have gone out, with the plan being to get the rest out by the close of next week.

Additional resources are being deployed to expedite 3&4 boxing and shipping.

I get the sense that less is being said because it’s all hands on deck boxing and shipping. At least what I received (and @Leinfors) was not just haphazardly tossed in a box and slapped out the door. I suspect that takes time.

That said, I’ll make the feedback known that more frequent comms during the shipping process would be appreciated.

Very reasonable. I think the graphic novel looks great, and my son and I are huge fans of Terraria! Hopefully this resolves soon and amicably and there's no further worries.

I get the sense that less is being said because it’s all hands on deck boxing and shipping. At least what I received (and @Leinfors) was not just haphazardly tossed in a box and slapped out the door. I suspect that takes time.

Can attest that the packaging and packing I received was . . . honestly among the best I've ever seen for a product. I've gotten some really busted up merch in the past 2 years. The comic stuff I got with the Platinum order was all in pristine condition and individually wrapped. I can imagine it would be pretty time consuming to setup.

Understand the woes about not getting orders on time of course. :)

Greetings, Terrarians!

Here we go - the conclusion to Book One of the Terraria Graphic Novel Series! All of the preparations have been made and it is time for our heroes to do battle with the dreaded Eye of Cthulhu. How will they fare? What will happen in the aftermath? Read on to find out!

In case you missed our earlier announcement about the series as a whole, you can check out those details HERE, and you can still get your orders in for the initial shipment of Issue Three for a little bit longer. We have been really impressed with the array of packages and options 50 Amp has put together for this release... and we hope you agree!

As a reminder, we are planning to roll out Issues 1-4 (Book One) over the next few months, followed by a full Book One release to book sellers/retailers in Q1 2023. We also plan to make physical copies of the complete Book One available for direct purchase. Book One will contain all of the first four issues along with a few other goodies (still TBD, but think concept art and other "making of" work, stuff like that). All orders can be placed on the 50 Amp Productions Website - click the cover above to check it out!

Now, on to the details!

index.php

TERRARIA GRAPHIC NOVEL ISSUES 1-4 ORDER WINDOWS
Issue 1: Orders Open - August 11 --- Orders for Initial Shipment Close - September 12

Issue 2: Reveal Date - September 1 --- Orders for Initial Shipment Close - October 3
Issue 3: Reveal Date - September 22 --- Orders for Initial Shipment Close - October 24
Issue 4: Reveal Date - October 13 --- Orders for Initial Shipment - November 14

index.php

EXPECTED SHIPPING TIMING FOR ORDERS
Issue 1 – Initial Shipment in October
Issue 2 – Initial Shipment in late October
Issue 3 – Initial Shipment in mid-November

Issue 4 - Initial Shipment in mid-December

We do not expect to run into any delivery issues, but there is always the potential for issues beyond our control.
50 Amp Productions are committed to communicating with the fans if any issue arises.

index.php

SHIPPING UPDATE FROM 50 AMP
We know everyone is very excited to receive your Terraria goodies and we are excited to get them to you.

Our warehouse has started to fill up with boxes of products and we expect to be able to start shipping some of them within the next week or so.

We appreciate your patience as we are hard at work, getting products ready to head your way.

We will make an announcement as packages start leaving our warehouse, so make sure that you follow us on Twitter and/or have joined our mailing list.

---

We are continuing to work through the International Shipping costs data and logistics - so if you haven't heard from us in regards to that, you have not missed anything just yet.

index.php

TERRARIA GRAPHIC NOVEL: ISSUE 3 ORDERS STILL OPEN

We are still taking orders for the initial shipment of the third issue of the Terraria Graphic Novel. In case you missed the news or you just decided after seeing everything that you are all in, we have you covered.

Check out the details around Issue Three by clicking the banner below!

View attachment 386587

Missed the order window for the first shipment of Issue One and Two? No worries, when we have information around future shipments, we will let you know - for now, if you are interested, please contact us at [email protected] so that we can get back in touch with you as we have updates.

index.php

TERRARIA GRAPHIC NOVEL: ISSUE 4 PACKAGES

We hope you have enjoyed seeing the packages for Issues One through Three, and we are back again with a variety of packages for Issue Four that we think provides something for everyone. If you just want Issue 4 and that's it, we have that for you - or if you want to delve deeper and pick up some really cool Terraria collectibles, that is available as well. We are using the order windows above in order to ensure our ability to ship by a certain date.

Here's what you get for Issue Four! Clicking any package name or the package banner above it will take you to the Order page for Issue Four.

View attachment 386723
COPPER - $4.99
A print copy of Terraria: Issue Four

View attachment 386724
SILVER - $14.99
Regular Trading Card (Eater of Souls)
18x24 Issue 4 Cover Poster
4 Unique 3-4 inch Stickers featuring characters and enemies from the Graphic Novel
Issue 4 "Eye of Cthulhu Fight" Cover Magnet (3x4)

View attachment 386725
GOLD - $24.99
Metal Trading Card (Eater of Souls)
18x24 Issue 4 Cover Poster
4 Unique 3-4 inch Stickers featuring characters and enemies from the Graphic Novel
Issue 4 "Eye of Cthulhu Fight" Cover Magnet (3x4)
Terraria Platinum Metal Challenge Coin w/Coin Protector

View attachment 386731
PLATINUM - $49.99
A second copy of Terraria: Issue Four with a Foil/Embossed special edition cover
Metal Trading Card (Eater of Souls)
Special Edition Trading Card (Xylia, the Dryad)
Metal Special Edition Trading Card (Xylia, the Dryad)
2 18x24 Issue 4 Cover Posters
Two sets of 4 Unique 3-4 inch Stickers featuring characters and enemies from the Graphic Novel
Two Issue 4 "Eye of Cthulhu Fight" Cover Magnets (3x4)
Two Terraria Platinum Metal Challenge Coins w/Coin Protectors

Platinum will also come with a certificate of authenticity for the special collector's edition items.

All package prices do not include shipping costs, which will vary based on shipping location, etc. as a pass-through cost to the customer. For anyone looking to save on shipping costs, we are offering the option to either ship each package one at a time or to hold them all and ship them all at once. So, if you ordered Issues 1-4, we can either send them out each month or as one big box all at the end to help cut down on costs (but you will have to wait!).

index.php

That's it for now, Terrarians! All four Issues of Book One have been revealed! Get your orders in now if you are interested, and we will share details around the full Book One release when we have them. In the meantime, if you ordered any of the individual issues, those should be in your hand before the year is out - so you will get to see it all first! We will answer any questions that you may have - and that we are able to answer.

We here at Re-Logic are really excited about this project and we personally enjoy how it has all turned out. We hope you agree!

So while I did received issues 1&2 in late November after posting in this thread, I'm still missing issues 3&4 and have contacted 50amp.

There's also reddit threads reporting the same issue.

I've emailed 50 amp and have received no response, anyone else having any luck? This entire experience has been terrible tbh.

According to the above post and the last thing I, and others, have seen it was supposed to be mid-December for 3&4? I did receive an email stating that all orders have been shipped which is making things more confusing.

Last edited:
I have raised this directly. I do know that some have arrived in places - so they are out there. Regardless, it is taking far too long - let me see what I can find out and what 50a can share.

What email address was used for contact? info or help@50ampproductions?

It was info@, whom I emailed last time and got reponse.

I think it changed to help@ late in the year, when they sent the timing update at the end of 2022. Give that a shot maybe - I have also sent this post/thread directly to them.

They replied this morning, so maybe it was your prodding? Either way they are saying that there is a new fulfillment department and they are trying to get tracking. Hopefully something materializes.

Hello @egoslicer. Apologies if you had received no response, the correct email is [email protected] . The rollout for issues 3-4 has not been as smooth as we would like but all items are being shipped out. We are updating tracking info as soon as we get it from the fulfillment company. Thanks again for your support and continued patience in this process. The good news is, issue 3 and 4 are the favorite 2 issues in the series so from everyone who has received them. We are pretty sure you are going to enjoy them!

Do you have an ETA on when you will have tracking numbers? It's now end of week.

EDIT - It's now been 2 more weeks since this post and still nothing.
Hello @egoslicer. Apologies if you had received no response, the correct email is [email protected] . The rollout for issues 3-4 has not been as smooth as we would like but all items are being shipped out. We are updating tracking info as soon as we get it from the fulfillment company. Thanks again for your support and continued patience in this process. The good news is, issue 3 and 4 are the favorite 2 issues in the series so from everyone who has received them. We are pretty sure you are going to enjoy them!

Last edited:
Is something going on at 50 Amp Productions? I ordered the Gold bundle of all 4 issues last August and have been reaching out to them at the '[email protected]' address for almost 2 months now and I haven't heard anything since February 2nd.

I really wanted the bundle but I've given up hope that they are capable of sending what I've ordered so I've given up and asked for a refund. They haven't even been able to do that. I'm running out of patience and options with them. So far I've given them $173.00 CAD for literally nothing...

BTW, the last conversation that they actually responded to was to tell me they are working on getting tracking numbers and I did get one on February 5th however the status is 'Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet' so it shows it is supposed to be delivered on February 14th.

I don't think I'm being unreasonable at this point; I had no problem waiting for 5 months for everything to become available. The problems started when they said they'd shipped all the 2022 orders and now it's been nothing but non-responses and incorrect information. Now I'm worried I'm not going to get the product or my money back...

Last edited:
Will flag both of these again - I know I’ve shared egoslicer’s before.

So sorry for the delays and communication issues here.

Back
Top Bottom