Terraria Handbooks/Trading Card Game

TerrariaGeek401

The Destroyer
So, I just got this idea. Some Terraria 1.4 handbooks would be super nice, because there are no more content adding updates coming (supposedly).
Maybe there should be a Wiring handbook, Exploration (Biomes, etc.), Tools and Weapons, etc.
Ok, this was my better idea. There could be a Terraria Trading card thing. Maybe a game too with them, but the cards could be in the form of Bestiary entries, and you could by packs of them, and the rarer the creature in Terraria, the rarer the card! Any thoughts?

So, I just got this idea. Some Terraria 1.4 handbooks would be super nice, because there are no more content adding updates coming (supposedly).
Maybe there should be a Wiring handbook, Exploration (Biomes, etc.), Tools and Weapons, etc.
Ok, this was my better idea. There could be a Terraria Trading card thing. Maybe a game too with them, but the cards could be in the form of Bestiary entries, and you could by packs of them, and the rarer the creature in Terraria, the rarer the card! Any thoughts?
Those books would be good, oh and a building one, specifically using many other people’s tastes on building

I think someone is working on a card game already. It's unofficial but off to a good start. Not sure what plans ReLogic would ever have for this.

Back
Top Bottom