Terraria Horror stories

FleurImagines

Terrarian
Hello lost Terrarians. I'm Fleur the one who will tells you some horror stories tonight. I'll be waiting for you to tells stories every night of Friday.
Each nights I'll tell you 1 stories until it ends at the 99th stories, if I go more further Who will knows?

First night : The girl
One night, you're go mining in the cave seeking for valuable ores and gems to sells. You go more and more further, deeper and darker into the cavern layer where you found yourself at the level that your pickaxes reach it's maximum limit. You found a lot of things that can made coins for you, not for long you wants to go back to the surface layer to get out of this dark places, but then your ears hears something that's not usually normal for you. you started to look around yourself with a confused emotions, tries to look for the source of the sound from your surroundings.
Is it the water dripping down to the stone? No, it is not.
Is it the sound of a cave bats? No, it is not.
Is it the sound of imaginary that you're created? No one knows
You chose to ignore the sound and continuing to mind your business, finally you have enough of the things you wants for crafting and selling them. But the last minutes you're going back on the surface, the strange sound's coming back again into the most deepest part of your heart. You have enough for it, your patience has been ripped apart with fears that turned into anger, You grab your sword and turn your body into the directions that you think is the source of the sound. You ran into it with anger then, finally you've seen it. It is just a Rat, you relieved yourself and calmed your mind down while walking your way up to the surface.
Suddenly your eyes notice something moving in the dark, you've decided to throw some glowing sticks to light your way up. You begin to throw them into the dark, when the darkness vanished, you seen a girl standing there lonely, naked, and fears. You're shocked but still thinks why there's a girl in the dark and deep cavern, but you ignores everything and walking to her with a will to help her out of this cavern, you keep walking to her while she's standing there very still with no emotions, you keep getting closer and closer to her, it gets darker and darker when you're closely and almost reaching her. Your eyes has been fulfilled with darkness, at the end of the way
Your entrails were ripped out by Nymph.

Back
Top Bottom