Video Terraria how to get SOMETHING - Tutorials (2024) (series)

Udisen Games show how to get, find and use S.D.M.G mod in Terraria 1.4 (2020) without cheats and mods! Only vanilla.

If you are going to post all of your videos here, please create one thread for all of your videos rather than making a new one every time.

Some people may not know the wiki exists, or can’t go onto it, just saying, and plus what’s the need to put hate on this video though?
1. I found the wiki LONG before the forums.
2. How could someone not get onto the wiki if they could get to YT?
3. Have you noticed he's been spamming his vids for a few days now?
4. Hate is an overtly strong word tbh

Yeah honestly, this videos are on the brink of being completely useless. No one needs to watch a video to find out how to get the "Unreal" modifier on a weapon, and if they did the wiki would be SO much more useful. Along with that, you keep spamming these useless videos all over the forums. If you want people to watch them, make a single thread to advertise them.

And make them actually useful.

(It's harsh, I know, but this is common sense people.)

Why are you spamming these posts with pretty useless videos (I mean, really? How to Get Unreal Modifier???) and the exact same text at the top?
If you are going to post all of your videos here, please create one thread for all of your videos rather than making a new one every time.

That is enough from everyone. At these Forums, we hold ourselves to a standard of being respectful towards other members in all circumstances. The behavior in this thread and other Threads posted towards Udisen is not acceptable for these Forums. Posts similar to the quoted posts above need to stop right now.

Members can post videos in different threads. If you don't like the videos, there's no need to comment on them, just ignore them. If you think there is any issue with the conduct of another member, report and move on without confronting the member yourself. We will decide how the situation should be handled. Disliking the video is not an excuse for being disrespectful to the thread creator. It applies anywhere on the Forums. If the behavior continues, warning points could be given out.

Back
Top Bottom