Terraria In-game pixel art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a picture?
image.jpg

Do you mean this?
Ok, some faces are bad because when we built this the brown paint with slime block didn't exist...

EdA5m4t.png
q3tmg8G.png
ofdKzOG.png
Rt7KVsv.png
NsAjfg6.png
vNdI0SC.png
GqSADG2.png
cAURKDE.png
77KQ00v.png
2psCIPX.png
hJux2qY.png
GVayst5.png
I'M GONNA REMAKE THE DEVELOPERS, I KNOW SOME OF THEM ARE UGLY, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME :(
i was new in do pixel art and some good items to build didn't exist in the epoch, so i will be forced to remake them :x
Wow, these are great :D. Good job!

I'm working on a Chrono Trigger project! I've built all the main characters circled around Chrono in battle pose. Along with Nu (the time-blob creature-thing you meet at the time gate) looking up into space with his hands up, and one of those creatures from Medina below them. I'm still adding things to it. Like an enormous boss sprite that's 162x177 blocks high and wide LOL

Also numerous other things... Invader Zim and robot Gir, Commander Keen hanging off the left side of my tower, Gomez from the game Fez jumping on top of my tower, 2 Kirby's... an Ant Lion head in my desert biome...

Working on a HUGE Triforce and Master Sword p.a. and planning on building a Hylian Shield behind it to bring it all together. Also want to build Metaknight next to the Sword Kirby build, but it's based off of a Minecraft build so it's really hard to tell how wide some of the borders are.

Terraria PS3 btw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom