Today it is in slow motion.
I don't know what's happening.
Other games works fint.
What I need to do?
Uninstall?

Regards

======================
Solution

I changed the video configuration (fraame, quality, ilumination) and put in the same place.

I think it was a bug.

I didn't understand.

The final configuration not changed, only I made a toggle.

Last edited:
What do you mean it is in slow motion? Are you saying the game just runs slowly or are you saying that everything just seems to be slower? Have you checked your frame rate? If so, what did it say?

What do you mean it is in slow motion? Are you saying the game just runs slowly or are you saying that everything just seems to be slower? Have you checked your frame rate? If so, what did it say?
I'm saying the all characters was moving slowly. What was intrigued is that I have 1800 hours playing Terraria and, suddenly, this happens, without I to do anything.

Regards

Last edited:
Yes same here. My pc can run minecraft at 100 fps and many other games at least 60 fps but terraria runs really slow. The game sometimes smooth with high framerate and sometimes becomes slow motion without frame skip on. When frame skip is enabled the frame rate will constantly be at 30 fps or lower which is very frustrating. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME.

I also just had this bug and I played yesterday and it just randomly decided to happen after I opened it today, I fixed it by changing my video setting to full screen, was originally windowed. Here are some videos of before and after changing it to full screen, as soon as I changed it back to windowed the bug came back.
Terraria bug (couldn't upload the format wasn't supported)

Im having the same slowdown problem but for some reason only when my laptop is not charging like plugged into my charger. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Back
Top Bottom