Terraria in the 2016 Autumn Steam Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does my Terraria 3ds version look bad because it's on a 2ds or because the textures are outdated

EDIT: Or is it just me

Can you make terraria collectors edition? With art book, small figure, in beautiful steel box or may be on flash drive. I think, that it will be incredible popular!
A Collector's Edition already exists, although without the extras you mention. So it'd become an Enhanced Collector's Edition or something.
Better idea would be if they'd just sell these items on their own. Wouldn't mind some more mature Terraria merchandise opposed to all the young kids toys I've been seeing. USB sticks, key chains, posters, statuettes, sweaters...

I felt that TF2 was much better for test of time (released 9 years ago, still averages 70k players at all times of the day) but I still put Terraria for Five More Minutes.

I feel like it is a good category for "I liked it before it got nominated for an award" due to the surprising increase in players once 1.2 and 1.3 were released. :)

Finally might purchase the game!
lol.jpg

Now that the end date for the 3DS part of this sale announcement has passed, I'll lock this.

Rumor around the Interwebs is that the annual Steam Holiday Sale is just around the corner, so look for news about that soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom