Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Happy Thanksgiving Terrarians!

Hot on the heels of last week's 1.3.4 update, Terraria is once again taking part in the Steam Autumn Sale, including 4-Packs and the Official Soundtrack!

pasted50.png

At 25% off - the low price of $7.50 so you can pick up one of the best values in gaming just in time for the Holidays!

Click the banner above to visit our Steam page and pick up a copy for you and/or a friend!

Also, the Steam Awards are also open for nominations currently. You can visit the Steam Awards Nominations Page, for a full list of awards, but we've been told Terraria is a great fit for the "Test of Time" award and the "Just 5 More Minutes" award ;)

divid.png

Terraria is also 25% off on 3DS and Wii U as part of Nintendo's Cyber Sales Event! 3DS, which just received Expanded Worlds and new content in the 1.04 update, is only $14.99! Click the images below to access the (digital only) sale prices through 12/15!

3DS
3ds.jpg

Wii U
81IMuzu6Z1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

divi.png

All of us at Re-Logic are certainly thankful for each of you that makes up our community of amazing fans. Your support is beyond appreciated, and we cannot wait to continue to deliver awesome gaming experiences to you all in 2017!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you guys going to advocate for any nominations you want us to put up Terraria for in regards to the Steam Awards? Since that's all happening with the Autumn Sale

What's this, voting for some reward for Terraria? If I were you, Loki, I'd rally the denizens of this forum to vote on a specific category!

What's this, voting for some reward for Terraria? If I were you, Loki, I'd rally the denizens of this forum to vote on a specific category!

I'll ask the team - but for me, it's those two really. What does everyone else think?

I'll add a link to the post - feel free to spread the word.

I'll ask the team - but for me, it's those two really. What does everyone else think?

I'll add a link to the post - feel free to spread the word.
yeop good idea, I nominated this game for "Game within a Game" because this game is even more than a sandbox game.

Hah @Tunnel King - classic!

If we want to "focus" votes to maximize the chances of being nominated, the two that I mentioned seem the best fit....but we don't want to just tell people what to do of course. ;)

I'd have to agree on Loki's choices, with a slight favour towards Test of Time.
I've probably played this game for more hours than any game in my gaming history. (Currently at 2876 hours. @_@) And, whew, have I played a LOT of games in my gaming history.
Easy choice for me.

So, voting done. :)

All kidding aside - I agree with Loki's two categories as best fits.

As with most Steam things - this is more about doing things on their store site to earn badges by getting you to do things they want - write reviews, click on and follow (and buy) games. It would be a nice feather in Re-Logic's cap to win or place highly in one of the categories, but I'm not sure we want to organize a 'stuff the ballot box' campaign for any particular one. Terraria means different things to different people, and it would feel better if a win came organically rather than contrived. Just my opinion about it, of course.

Yep, definitely a "Test of Time" contender, with all the awesome updates after all this time.

You get my vote. :happy:

Unfortunately I had to assign "Test of Time" and "Just 5 More Minutes" to other games that were better fits, but Terraria wholeheartedly deserves the "I thought this game was cool before it won an award" award. Not because I'm proud of 'finding it early' or anything (I came comparatively late, just after 1.1 hit), but because if you look at how far Terraria has come since it's original release as a small three (IIRC) person indie game with as little marketing as it had, then well, that definitely deserves an award. :)

Terraria definitely deserves an award. You guys have put in a lot of effort into your game. I don't know why there aren't more developers like you. Wish you all the best of luck. ;)

Can you make terraria collectors edition? With art book, small figure, in beautiful steel box or may be on flash drive. I think, that it will be incredible popular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom