Standalone Terraria Industrial Revolution

Thank you so much! Although i cannot launch the mod through steam, i think because i have other launchers on, i can still play through the files.

To make use of Steam integration it's all about starting the program (any program technically) from the right folder. The launcher does just that being it is in the Terraria folder and calls the Terraria-IR executable from there. So long as the launcher executable is run from the Terraria folder it should work and allow any # of Terraria(-IR) to run. Is that not actually working for some reason?

Last edited:
Cool looking mod. Can't wait to play with friends. But the problem is when I go and make a world my friends don't know how to join. Will try to fix but if anyone has any solutions it would help. Thx firetornado56.

Last edited:
So I am trying to run this but it's not working. I have 1.2.4.1 Terraria, and IRlaunches "mostly" fine, but when I go to launch or validate installation it tells me "Failed to download file: System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: `server1.terraria-industrial.org`. Do you know how I could fix this, I really want to play this mod.

Last edited:
So I am trying to run this but it's not working. I have 1.2.4.1 Terraria, and IRlaunches "mostly" fine, but when I go to launch or validate installation it tells me "Failed to download file: System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: `server1.terraria-industrial.org`. Do you know how I could fix this, I really want to play this mod.
Super Duper Ultra Late N stuff:
It simply sounds like it needs to access a remote site, that just doesn't exist anymore at all. Author also has been gone for over a year so I don't think there's much of a chance to play this now sadly

Super Duper Ultra Late N stuff:
It simply sounds like it needs to access a remote site, that just doesn't exist anymore at all. Author also has been gone for over a year so I don't think there's much of a chance to play this now sadly
Pollen and I (along with other people), over the course of a few months now, have came to that conclusion.
We've gotten pretty close by digging through web scrapers and old snapshots of websites, but couldn't find a proper download link. Pretty disappointing and sad to see it lost to time. :/

Back
Top Bottom