Mobile Terraria IPhone

Should 1.3 Mobile Update or Mod Compatibility be heavily implemented?

• 1.3 Lunar Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mod Browser Compatibility

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bluefusion16

Steampunker
I love this game, Thank you for all the time you all have put into this for everybody. I purchased Terraria on PC, Xbox, and now Apple Mobile. It runs smoothly 60fps crystal clear nice experience except the ground and characters vibrate at times which reduces the framerate a fraction! I have learned this can be stopped by jumping or touching the screen but can continue when moving or time has shortly passed. It isn't a huge problem or the priority would have been higher and I do have some controller support problems that i'd like to address but that is for another section and completely different topic so I will write it some other time.
I love Terraria and even though it's generally hated by gamers for mobile I still like I can take it wherever i want to go and it barely drains power!

Thank you for reading.

I wish a developer would suggest mod compatibility

I love this game, Thank you for all the time you all have put into this for everybody. I purchased Terraria on PC, Xbox, and now Apple Mobile. It runs smoothly 60fps crystal clear nice experience except the ground and characters vibrate at times which reduces the framerate a fraction! I have learned this can be stopped by jumping or touching the screen but can continue when moving or time has shortly passed. It isn't a huge problem or the priority would have been higher and I do have some controller support problems that i'd like to address but that is for another section and completely different topic so I will write it some other time.
I love Terraria and even though it's generally hated by gamers for mobile I still like I can take it wherever i want to go and it barely drains power!

Thank you for reading.

I wish a developer would suggest mod compatibility
Mod support for consoles and mobile is very unlikely. The owners of the consoles and mobiles devices (Sony/Microsoft/Apple, etc) have restrictions that are comply with for mods.

Back
Top Bottom